Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

yet again, my first marker ..........

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
ok, im completely new, and i am looking at getting me first marker (that is name for gun isnt it?) (see i know nothing!!)

all i want is one with decent rate of fire and one that will last me.

if you could provide links to any marker you reccomend id be greatfull, even if its to a web page where its at full price just so i can get idea on why its good.

and if you dissagree with me/anyone else then say, but say WHY!!!

oh and im into the more informal recball rather than tournement atm

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
oh yea and im ment to be on an air system not CO2 cos then i get free refills with uni

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
well, yet another newbie! its cool we all was one someday ;) to get yourself started i would have gone with a SP ion HOWEVER, dye paintball have just lowered the price to the PMR 150 pounds which is a steal for the money so u can get yourself a real nice setup if ur on a tight budget. if u have a higher budget i would get a 05 ego, you can pick them up here on the forums for around 220 pound mark which is good.

if you have mega money either buy a shocker, ego or a DM or PM as they are reliable and well respected guns throughout paintball BUT the best way to find out which one is for you, is to go down your local site and ask people if you can try them out, we dont mind we all need newbies to carry on in our footsteps :D:D

good luck with whatever you choose dude! we all had a thread like this, i know i did ;)

-james

eLLiot-

Planet Eclipze[!]
Dec 19, 2007
Sorry for double post :p

Also research Smart Parts Ion and Smart Parts Epiphany, also Proto matrix rail or etek ego if you want to raise your price :)

gl

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
woo thanks for all the info guys!!!!

lookin at prices id love to get one under £100 but im happy to go up to around the £200mark (id have it if it was 202 but not 275, you know what i mean)

checked out sum of those sites already, but i think the best way forward is to get sum gun time in.

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
well, i know alot of people will come in uproar at this but, i have a SP Ion and i love it i dont care what anyone says. yeah, i know, it wont come anywhere near ego or dms e.t.c but i still love it!! just go to your local shop and ask to have a demo :)