Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

yet again, my first marker ..........

I james I

Apr 2, 2007
birmingham
sweeet apart from the hopper change it to egg2 u can get them for around 15 sp ion ftw, join the crew :D

oh yeah forgot about looking at the mask my bad

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
goodbeer!!! yea it came to bout 250 with better mask, you have link on aber-paintball.

and yea i figued hopper needed to be improved cos it would be pointless buying decent gun if the hopper wouldent load it in time! every other shot would be a blank.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
I realize im being an old fart here, but i still think you cant go wrong with an Eblade cocker. I've had 4 so far and never had a problem that wasn't an easy fix, accurate as hell, and in a world where most tournies are capped at 15bps as fast as you need them to be.
Admitedly im biased as i love cockers, and have one for sale here:
http://www.p8ntballer-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96160

canopycreations

Jan 8, 2008
ive got a vibe as a starter gun im in the same position as you i can only get co2 and this thing is awsom at only 90 quid you will be able too get the whole kit for your 200 notes also get the empire reloader 2 ive upgraded the barrel too a smart parts progressive 14" and the acuracy is spot on now

ive got through a few casses of paint nowand not one chop with this setup if your deff using co2 make sure you get an anti syphon tube fitted too your tank

look in the for sale for a decent mask and save some cash

well im over the moon with this marker im sure you would be too

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
yea thanks to local guys they have helped me find an uber deal

vibe, electric hopper, air system, jearsy, mask (nice one 2) battle pack and pods
for £200!!

so that wot im getting now, thanks for all ur help guys xXx

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
right, just to annoy those who thought id gone!!

same deal, but for £205 and hads sp1 insted of vibe,

any thoughts

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
What type of paintball are you looking to play? Woodsball/scenario or competitive/sup air?

If your looking to play woods, thats a fine setup. But if you want to play competitive/sup air I would of gone with something more lighter/towards sup air if I was you (using a SP1 wont do you any harm though). Although would of gone for a cheap ego myself or etek in your price range, cant go wrong with an ego:p:cool:

Good luck and have fun with your future balling.

phoenix pete

paintballing karteka
Jan 12, 2008
maybe, im a woodsball/ scenario player, play with the uni tourerment team but im more of a woodmonkey.