Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yet another autococker question

Gudmann

huh ?
What HPA for a stock 2002 Autococker?

What HPA system do you recommend to go with a stock 2002 autococker ?

4500 vs 3000 psi ?

Screw in bottom-line setup vs cradle ?

What output pressure to use ?

What regulator to use ?

Ravi needs to do a newbie FAQ on this ;^D

thanks
Gudmann Bragi Birgisson
Reykjavik Paintball Club

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Obviously with a screw in you don't set the output pressure, and really the 800-850 that one is set for is quite fine for general use. Adjusting output pressure is really nit picky. You don't want to go with just a simple bottomline; at least an STO or DYE screw in drop is what you'll want. I personally use an STO drop with a 2 inch forward bar on my Cocker. Regulator to use...hmm...there are several. Currently I am running a WDP minireg with excellent results, coupled with a PMI Pure Energy 88/4500 screw in tank. Were I to use something else, I would still likely use the same screw in with a MacDev Gladiator or Air America Messiah. Black Ices are fine too. PMI pure energy vert regs are quite affordable and give good results as well. If you can afford 4500 psi, it's very nice to have but not essential...buy what you can find for the best price. I got 4500 because the price was good. eBay has a lot to choose from, as do local fields.

norwegiancocker

Silly-walk instructor
Feb 4, 2002
Oslo, Norway
Visit site
Hey Iceland-dude! Norway here....
3000 psi will work great. And like da onion says, the regular ASA's work just fine. For a reg i'd very much recommend the Gen-X reg from ANS that allows a really low operating pressure. But there is cheaper stuff out there! -You definatly don't want to screw your ASA right onto the grip frame, and for a drop-forward i'd very much recommend Custom Products Flame and Lightning drops. They are extremely classy, available in many colors and are light and durable.

Super-cool to see you play 'ball over there

Peace/Fred