Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

yet another question for Robbo

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
yesterday i was lucky enough ( :rolleyes: ) to recieve a book called the complete guide to paintball for my 19th birthday.
now having had a browse through, and seeing the distinguished robbo himself, i had a thought.

would you ever write an autobiography about yourself?

with you having experienced so much in the game, and being player of the year 1996, could there be any other person who could teach so much? im sure im not the only person who would want to pick your brains as there would no doubt be many things that could improve my own, and many others game.

although im sure it would have some controversial points, it would give us less fortunate in the paintballing world the chance to see what really goes on behind the scenes.

so would you?

(i expect a cheque in the post of the ego inflating complements ;))

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Hmmmmm...I'm not sure the world of paintball is ready for such a publication :)
I was asked a few years back to do a Paintball book and I did consider it but it would have just taken too much time and unless somebody stumps up about 50 grand up front, I can't really be bothered.

And anyway, if I had written it then, I couldn't have talked about Nexus and what an opportunity missed that would have been :)
But I'll do u a shortened version...just for you ....

Started NWC (Nam Wreckin Crew) in 87...won a few gongs..always second to the Preds tho :(

Started Shockwave..won a few more gongs

Joined All Americans...won a few really big gongs

Joined Aftershock...won a sh!t load of gongs including the biggest gongs of all

Formed Nexus in 2003 - One of my best achievements thus far, along with my greatest achievement of working for the best Paintball magazine in the World since 1990.

Made some great friends, made a few enemies but fcuk em !!!

Always gettin into trouble.

That's the story of my life :)

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Originally posted by mike from brum
would you ever write an autobiography about yourself?
Mike, Mike, Mike.

Let's be honest here ALL autobiographies are written by people of interest, you are asking for Robbo to write one, see the problem?

In other words a book that is 10 pages long about how Pete won the WC with Aftershock is just plain boring!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by Andy Piper
In other words a book that is 10 pages long about how Pete won the WC with Aftershock is just plain boring!
Come, come now Pipes, I actually won it twice with Shock......and the accounts are anything but boring (well, so my mum tells me).......by the way did I ever mention the MVP award ?.........
Now there's a story.......well, once upon a time...... OK, OK, OK, I will spare you :)

Piper

Administrator
Nov 25, 2001
Planet Piper away from you freaks!
Re: Re: yet another question for Robbo

Originally posted by Robbo
Come, come now Pipes, I actually won it twice with Shock......and the accounts are anything but boring (well, so my mum tells me).......by the way did I ever mention the MVP award ?.........
Now there's a story.......well, once upon a time...... OK, OK, OK, I will spare you :)
Been there heard it seen the show eaten the pop corn.... Then I got the real story from the rest of Shock!