Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yet another suggestion from the little one :D (Thats me)

SantaCruzScotty

Plat Member - Samurai!
Oct 24, 2010
Cardiff, Wales
www.facebook.com
Looking through the 'For sale' threads, and people are selling many items. People will want to bid on them if they look brilliant and everyone follows the rules.
BUT
I recently got a PMR9 i believe for £110+ (just over) and i was wondering "why is he selling that so cheap?"
maybe a new rule that can be made is a statement for the reason why the person is selling that item, whether the pants are to small/big or whether they need money for something else. But it might be that they hold back the fact that they are selling the item because it is broke. I hav'nt seen anyone ask "is it broke" but maybe it should be a rule?

If not ill be on my way :D
Cheers for taking the time to read through this.

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
There are lots and lots of reasons for sales on here.

When I am selling items I look at what the item is and have a figure in my head that I would be happy to get as a return. Its no good sticking up a second hand gun for its nearly new price. People on the forums like a bargain and if someone spies an item and thinks its a good deal they will buy it and you will sell it. On the forums you can ask what you want for an item, just dont be surprised if its too dear to still have it sitting around in a months time.

Sometimes if something is "Too Cheap" then there may be a reason for it - Generally the good traders on here want to sell their goods and want it gone as they have too much stuff - me included.

Another reason for sometimes "cheap" guns is if a sponsor has changed - its no good an old sponsors gun sitting in a kit bag when you cant use it - which is why I have been selling our old Angels.

Keep an eye out for a bargain and if its too good to be tru then ask a question why - the good traders on here wont mind you asking.

Phil