Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yet another team recruiting new players

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
The Sinners are looking to recruit new players due to some of our current mob disappearing off backpacking in Thailand to become ladyboys or something.

We're a talentless bunch of no-hopers who (very) occasionaly win a trophy and are left wondering how and what we do with it. We mainly have a need for mid & back players, although front players are welcome as well - just expect that you might have to play the occasional back role if you're capable of this.

Experience level is not a major issue: we're currently planning on setting up a 'B' squad of rookies (again), so even if you're a complete newbie we should be able to fit you in.

Experienced players would join the main squad with the intention to play a number of Millenium events, with fairly good financial support from our major sponsor.

If you're interested then email me at mike.timbers@ic24.net, call on 07712 787932 or ask for the Sinner called Mike/Mother/Swampy at a tourney.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Timbers you old dog

Originally posted by Tortoise-Licker
You have Mail.

Oh and you can forget about that silly mohawk hat you have. I have the real thing now in the nicest shade of blue:D :D
Freak!!!!!

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Your only jealous chip because I've got the hair to pull it off, unlike you mr receding hairline:D
Yes I am jealous that you have hair and I am bald. But, at least I don't look like a radioactive wild turkey running through the woods. I am surprised Mike let's you work there anymore since you scare punters away.:D

Thats rich coming for the guy who wears pink fluffy bunny ears on the field. Funny you should say about Mike he's having a major marshal crisis at the moment. All the old school marshals have left and he's got a new load of munkeys in who have never seen paintball let alone played it. I haven't worked there in over a month because I can't be arsed with the crap anymore and Harvey is only doing 2 days a week if that. Also Ian is thinking of dropping it as well as he has had enough of the ****e Mike blurts out

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Thats rich coming for the guy who wears pink fluffy bunny ears on the field. Funny you should say about Mike he's having a major marshal crisis at the moment. All the old school marshals have left and he's got a new load of munkeys in who have never seen paintball let alone played it. I haven't worked there in over a month because I can't be arsed with the crap anymore and Harvey is only doing 2 days a week if that. Also Ian is thinking of dropping it as well as he has had enough of the ****e Mike blurts out
I figured it would happen in time. OK stop the highjack.

The Sinners-- Play for these guys if you are looking for a team. Mike Timbers is one of the smartest angel techs I know and will help anyone with anything. These guys can play some serious paintball when they have their **** together. Good team to join.