Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yo. Nub with a few questions.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
Calm Down:rolleyes:

Well I was right about the top speed for the first 10" and 12"-14" being about right. I wasnt 100% sure about the accuracy/distant thing hence the (I think), anyway I made a mistake:p was only saying what I thought.

still wrong it reaches top speed in the first unported 8 inches.

Tom Kaye FTW!!!

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
'Barrel length matters. It is what lets a paintball accelerate from standstill to 300 fps. At least, the first 7-10 inches of a barrel do that.' from paintballstore.tv barrel guide I googled up.

Well thats where I got my info from, so sorry if its wrong.

balf

Mr Fantastico
May 20, 2006
Stealing Al's PC parts
'Barrel length matters. It is what lets a paintball accelerate from standstill to 300 fps. At least, the first 7-10 inches of a barrel do that.' from paintballstore.tv barrel guide I googled up.

Well thats where I got my info from, so sorry if its wrong.
trust in the jedi powers of TK, he is after all pretty much the god of stuff like that, I think automags.org has all techy articles like this on, makes for some good reading if your into stuff like that.but i think this is now a totally different thread all together...

Back to the job at hand, as bolter says if your using only the one barrel get a larger bore (.692, .693 depends on barrel manufacturer) that way you can shoot any paint you feel like without worring (sp) about smashing the paint in a tiny barrel i think the stock ION barrel is a .689 which is pretty much an industry standard size as a mid range, most paint will be fine through it but there are a few types that are on the large size, i remember tomohawk competition(i think, definately tomohawk, blue boxed stuff anyway) was .695

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
Thanks for the info guys.

Ill defo start playing after christmas time, probs just before new years eve.

Ill also buy a cheap pair of astro turf shoes. Seeing tho they shall be ALOT better then my flat bottomed tennis like shoes / skate shoes :p