Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yo. Nub with a few questions.

Will L

CUCKING FUNT
Apr 21, 2007
I use moulds, I've found them good for all kinds of surfaces that paintball is usually played on.

sennz

K20 EG
Nov 14, 2007
What sort of Squeegie do you recommend to hook up onto a lanyard? Straight shot?

lproctor

Crackshots (captain)
Jun 18, 2006
Devon
welcome to the world of paintballing mate!!!!!!

firstly i preferably recommend a 14" barrel, thats what ive used on all my guns and ive used 16"+ on ions and its just too long and you see yourslef standing far back from the inflatable as it doesnt fit with a tight profile as it is too ig and moving from one side to the inflatable to the other is harder. also i use football blades on the ground especially in the winter when you need grip more specially on grass

Jedi 57

Mar 25, 2007
Loughton
For footwear i suggest buying a cheap pair of astros and a cheap pair of football boots. Or you could try the tanked cleats, they look pretty nice. As for squeegies, i usually just take a fluffy stick onto the field.

Hope i helped:)

-James

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
welcome to the world of paintballing mate!!!!!!

firstly i preferably recommend a 14" barrel, thats what ive used on all my guns and ive used 16"+ on ions and its just too long and you see yourslef standing far back from the inflatable as it doesnt fit with a tight profile as it is too ig and moving from one side to the inflatable to the other is harder. also i use football blades on the ground especially in the winter when you need grip more specially on grass
Id just like to point out that the LA Ironmen have just won the world cup and they all seemed to have 16in barrels. So basically, you are doing it wrong ;)