Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Yo Yo Yo ... and all that stuff !!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I just wanna extend a happy Xmas and an even better new year for everybody.
We have had an interesting year thus far and next year is gonna be an even more interesting year as we will be changing our platform software away from Vbulletin over to another product.
As to all the new fan-dangoed things it can do?
Jon Coleman [admin] can fill you in .. all I know is, he told me it's a great improvement and so I can only put my faith in him.
Mind you, he is aware he would die miserably should my new investment not live up to what I've been told.

i wanna also thank my moderators in this public forum because they have all done a really great job in keeping this site together and to stop me losing my marbles ... and as I've said before and I hope you guys already know, they do a great job in trying to make this site run smoothly.

As for how paintball in the UK is now developing?
Most of us on here know of the doom and gloom I have reported upon in the last few years and for the first time in a long time, we are seeing indications of the recession coming to an end.
It is an unsettling fact that even though we have one of the best economies in Europe, the UK in terms of paintball is pretty grim.
For some reason, and one of us in the industry can seem to nail down why, we are completely different from the rest of Europe.
The rest of Europe have been growing consistently whereas we have been left far behind.
Let's hope this latest UK resurgence is a sign of a better marketplace over here both for sites and the retail businesses.

After all, there is a direct relationship between the finances surrounding the UK market and how well our teams are doing both in terms of success and numbers.

And so, even though we have the best site, the best mods and the best everything else, we couldn't have done it without you guys turning up to play and trade ... and so I'm deeply grateful to all my members.
I can only wish you guys the very best and hope next year, really is a year for recovery for all of us.
Thanks guys !

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
Thanks Robbo, cheers for all you do and cheers to all the Mods for what they do on here (for free)

Lets hope for 2012 Paintball gets better and better - Cant Wait.

Thanks also go to Kee Action Sports, Empire and John & Jackie Sosta for their support.

See you all soon.

Phil
Redskins

automag

Jan 14, 2008
Merry Christmas Robbo and the Mod's

Thank you for all your hard work in 2011

Ants

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
Pete and Mods, this site is great and Thank you all , Now if ..PGI came back to look forward every month with this forum I think I would be complete, I know everything has gone electro on the web but it`s just not the same. I know , I know I`ve to move with times , but I`m an old fart , ( wink ) ... Happy Christmas to Everyone.. Bluey