Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You guys seem to dislike camo...

phillips

bite me
May 21, 2006
As far away from you as possible
Phil - I believe that the primary recognition region could well be the outline .... leastwise that's what i seem to remember, and it is so because if you think about it, this is the exact area that goes thru the biggest change in the visual field when something changes position. The brain is finely tuned to recognise outlines mate and thus any changes they undergo.
Sorry wasn't clear enough, basicly trying to say you are less likly to see someone in a black jump suit being still than a person in full cammo moving around, something to do with how your brain functions and it's dependent on preferal vision, or do both like the army, use digital cammo( as the UK troops will be using soon) and stay still.............it works very well against gun hoe people who like to turn a woodsball match into a ripping session.( if same level of player of cause:p )

Cammo in speedball no no, cammo in woodsball YES IT WORKS!!!!, cammo in mil sim, meh whatever floats your boat.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Sorry wasn't clear enough, basicly trying to say you are less likly to see someone in a black jump suit being still than a person in full cammo moving around, something to do with how your brain functions and it's dependent on preferal vision........

Peripheral vision maybes but 'preferal' vision?
That's what I activate when I look in the mirror :)

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
Puuurrrllleeeesse .....why on earth would anybody prevent themselves from witnesing one of nature's true works of art???
Come on Magic, you gotta do better than that :)
:rolleyes: Shucks, thought I had ya there big guy. Tryna think of a witty, derogatory comment, but I'm scared I'll take it too far :p

I'm just hoping that birthday present you promised me isnt gonna be signed picture of you with your bloody top off...:rolleyes:

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I'm just hoping that birthday present you promised me isnt gonna be signed picture of you with your bloody top off...:rolleyes:

You'd be surprised just how much you could get for one of those type pics on the American black market ....bejeeeeezus...you'd get thousands.
Yank bitches go crazy for them......well the ones who are not lesbians anyway :)

And when and where did I promise you a present for your birthday?

Magic_8ball

$outh $ide
Sep 24, 2005
Probably Licking AL France...
Visit site
You'd be surprised just how much you could get for one of those type pics on the American black market ....bejeeeeezus...you'd get thousands.

And when and where did I promise you a present for your birthday?
When I threatened to sue PGi for the "glitch" (I maintain it was a plot...) that meant my birthday didnt show up for ages :p You made me PM you my address etc. No getting out of it now :p lol

Gotta admit though, the American black market could be a goldmine for that kinda thing - I'll take 400.