Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You just won't believe this !!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I am sitting around my mate's house swapping war stories from when we worked as bouncers years ago when my mobile rings ... I pick it up and the wife tells me, a card has been placed thru my front door from the Surrey police, no less than the CID.

I live in the London borough of Bexley and so these guys had obviously driven a long way to see me which was kinda worrying for the wife.
They left a card with some contact details on it.

My wife then grills me for a frantic 30 seconds wondering who I have bashed up or which bank I've robbed - I assured her none of these had happened [in Surrey] and had zero idea why Surrey police would want to talk to me.

The police had conveniently left two phone numbers on the card with two names.

I called one of the numbers and a nice sounding CID lady answered.

She made sure of who I was and after she was satisfied [they always are], she went on to tell me she wanted to come and see me and have a little talk.

I was intrigued, mainly because I had had a few 'problems' lately but none of them involved the county of Surrey ..... she went on to tell me what it was all about ....

She wanted to talk to me because of something that was posted on a website.
At that point, I informed her I owned a website and asked her what this 'something' was that had caused the Surrey CID to drive all the way over to see me.

Apparently, someone had written a homophobic statement on my site and ‘somebody had gone to the Surrey police to report this dastardly crime.

The statement that had offended this snitch informant was, ‘poofs are gay’, it is on my sig; and of course, is a play on words, a pun, quite clever I thought ... but obviously someone, somewhere thought different.

I asked her who this someone was, and she informed me a ‘jeff abbott’ had been the complainant and had contacted Surrey police to tell them I had written a homophobic statement.
I'm not sure she was supposed to give me the name but she had no hesitatoin in spilling the beans.

I kid you not, that scumbag thief jeff abbott is now a grass, a snicth, a lowlife tell-all .... problem is, the statement is not homophobic.

jeff abbott is so desperate to try to get to me, he has now stooped to this, to waste the Surrey police’s time on a matter so trivial that it beggars belief they have even bothered with it.

I was absolutely aghast ...... I understood why he had done it though, and it’s because jeff abbott has tried everything possible to stop me continually telling everybody he is a thief.

You wouldn’t believe some of the things he has done to try and get to me; every single attempt has blown up in his face when whoever he was talking to at the time to try and undermine me, have gone on to clue me up as to what he’s been going on.

He’s a miserable maggot of a man, so desperate and so weak in terms of ability to confront me.
He is unable to face me physically, intellectually or industry-wise and so has descended to this ..... to snitching, like some weasley, schoolyard Billy No Mates ..... yeuk, it makes me feel ill to contemplate such an excuse for a man.

I informed the CID woman immediately that jeff abbott was a thief and had tried unsuccessfully to steal some assets from my paintball team ... this has been well documented and people have made statements and telephone conversations recorded whereby it is 100% sure he, along with others, tried to steal my property.
The other people involved have all apologised to me, all except one, I think you can guess who.

Anyway, back to the CID woman ...I suggested to her that abbott is so desperate to get to me, he has now stooped to wasting valuable police time on the pathetic pretence of homophobia .... it is absolutely ridiculous and I suppose absolutely consistent with abbott and his miserable, miserable life.

Once again, this has blown up in his face because I think he expected his name to be kept out of it but unfortunately for him, the CID woman seemed to have zero problem telling me it was him.

I think this just about destroys the last remnants of any dignity this scumbag may have had swilling around at the bottom of his pathetic life .... he is finally exposed as the lowest of the low .... he makes me feel physically ill when he passes into my mind .... a man so weak, so ineffectual that he descends to something like this ...... he won’t recover from this one.

He is an embarrassment to his friends, colleagues and company ...... shameful!

I made a promise to someone not so long ago regarding abbott, I am now gonna break that promise and abbott will consequently live to regret this latest episode, that is not a promise, it is not a threat, it is a fact.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
No your right, I don't believe it.

Realy?!

Way to go abbott, look like this little plan of yours backfired HUGELY.

What did the CID lady have to say about the "Poofs are Gay" comment after you told her your story :D?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
No your right, I don't believe it.

Realy?!

Way to go abbott, look like this little plan of yours backfired HUGELY.

What did the CID lady have to say about the "Poofs are Gay" comment after you told her your story :D?
I think she felt slightly embarrassed by the whole thing and when I explained the statement was not homophobic but a play on words, nothing more than a simple pun, she seemed satisfied enough.

I know people sometimes go to desperate lengths to try and hurt other people but this....... this is so ridiculous that ..... I just can't seem to articulate what I feel ..... abbott is not only a thief but a complete and utter nutjob .....absolutely barking mad .....

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Perhaps some sick justice will be served and the CID people will go fine abbott for wasting police time :D

Missy-Q

300lb of Chocolate Love
Jul 31, 2007
Harlem, NY
'Poofs are gay' is also a strap-line from the TV show 'League of Gentlemen' isn't it?

Did CID go visit Channel 4 to make sure they were also brought to task?

Have Surrey CID finished looking for my stolen VW Golf from 1992? Because that would be a much better use of their time in my opinion.

Now that I think of it, does jeff abbot drive a VW Golf?

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
I dont like commenting on Robbo versus Abbot Threads but this one made me lol
Jack, there is no 'Robbo versus abbott'; this implies some form of contest, he cannot compete in any way, he's useless ...... nah, no 'Robbo versus abbott' at all ... it's just me continually telling everyone he's a scumbag thief ..... and the best bit?????

There's not a damn thing he can do about it.

Bon

Timmy Nerd
Feb 22, 2006
Birmingham
Jack, there is no 'Robbo versus abbott'; this implies some form of contest, he cannot compete in any way, he's useless ...... nah, no 'Robbo versus abbott' at all ... it's just me continually telling everyone he's a scumbag thief ..... and the best bit?????

There's not a damn thing he can do about it.

He could try to steal your website :D