Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You just won't believe this !!!!!

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
On a serious note, I had a similar situation some years ago.

A member of my family went to the police and told them a fairy story about me stealing something from them.

To cut a long story short, the police understood my positon fully, and that the said item was not stolen.

However, their advice was to return it, as it was a matter of "He who makes the complaint first".

Not a fair result, but clearly a case of whoever throws the mud first makes it stick.

Pete, whilst it is unjust, in my view this will end up with you being forced to amend your sig.

:(
Then you are part of the problem Jon, if you gave something to someone that was rightfully yours, then you are a fool.
You really need to have had a bit more backbone Jon because you have now given into them and allowed injustice to become justice, that's insane!!!!!

Jon, you really need to sack up mate!!!

There is no way in this world I would fold like that!!!

And as for abbott?
I have done nothing wrong here, my 'poofs are gay' line is a self-evidential statement and I am not lying in stating jeff abbott is a thief.

He is a thief, he was caught in attempting to steal, what more proof is required?
All his co-conspirators have admitted as much and apologised, I have not lied in any way, shape or form ... it is ludicrous to believe I am gonna stop telling the truth here.

I'm afraid abbott needs to find another industry so that he can avail them of his own particular skill-set ... this industry needs a laxative.

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
Then you are part of the problem Jon, if you gave something to someone that was rightfully yours, then you are a fool.
You really need to have had a bit more backbone Jon because you have now given into them and allowed injustice to become justice, that's insane!!!!!

Jon, you really need to sack up mate!!!

There is no way in this world I would fold like that!!!

And as for abbott?
I have done nothing wrong here, my 'poofs are gay' line is a self-evidential statement and I am not lying in stating jeff abbott is a thief.

He is a thief, he was caught in attempting to steal, what more proof is required?
All his co-conspirators have admitted as much and apologised, I have not lied in any way, shape or form ... it is ludicrous to believe I am gonna stop telling the truth here.

I'm afraid abbott needs to find another industry so that he can avail them of his own particular skill-set ... this industry needs a laxative.
The person was my mother, and the item was a TV.

So I figured that if a TV was that important to her, she could have it, as I didn't want the police on my back just for that.

Consequently, I cut all contact with her and have not seen or spoken to her for about 17 years.

I don't think this was a matter of backbone, more of a case of my family stabbing me in the back.

Every case turns on its own evidence. You do what you think is right.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
jeff abbot is the owner of london nexus i believe.

First off, if you are gonna get involved, get your facts right!!!
abbott doesn't, and has never owned Nexus.
He hasn't got the resources or brains to own a team.

I created Nexus and eventually sold it to Dave Youngblood of Dye and he is still the owner.
As for jamie's account?
He is a liar!!!!!

He is covering for his scumbag brother, as all scum families do.

My account stands by the fact every other person who was involved in the attempted theft has since admitted and apologised for it ... that is the truth of the matter.

As for what's fair?
You have zero idea what's fair because you have zero idea what happened.
You are a fool and an ignorant fool at that for posting what you did .... I have since edited it.