Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You just won't believe this !!!!!

Skeet

Platinum Member
I havent read all of this so forgive me if someone else has said this but in your post yo say that the lady informed you it was Jeff Abbott.... I don't think so because of 2 reasons
1)Sshe isn't allowed to tell you because of confidentiality, all anonymous tip off's are confidential and if she was indeed a chief inspector (from CID) then she would no that this was breaking her contract.
2) The Data Protection Act says you aren't allowed to give any personal information of any person(s) to any 3rd parties.
You are an idiot.

1) If it was an anonymous tip off, then Jeff wouldn't have given her his name would he? In many cases, you are allowed to know who has made a complaint against you. Who said she was a Chief Inspector (being the head of an entire Constabulary)? Also in order for something to be reported as "offensive", there has to be a person who has been offended. They cannot remain nameless. No body, no murder...if you see my point.

2) Data Protection Act, does not apply here in the sense that you are suggesting. His name is not personal information, it is a "tag" under which you could file personal information. His address and phone number, would be personal information.

Skeet

Platinum Member
Welcome back Skeet, and already your first warning...

Your reply is quite good, well informed and to the point. But there's no need to start your post with "you're an idiot". It kinda devalues an otherwise very good post.
Ahh. I see, my apologies. I have been spending some time on less "polite" forums (not paintball) of late.
Are we not calling people idiots these days? I mean, clearly the poster hasn't read the thread, has little respect for our illustrious host and knows sweet FA about what he is referring to, so I thought "Idiot" was probably the least offensive term, while still retaining sufficient "weight"...I suppose. I did say "you are" as well, rather than "you're", so also maintaining a certain something there too.

Still, 'tis not my place to say who is wrong or right, so please accept my apologies, but thanks for the kind comments:D

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
meh this guy seems more bother than he's worth. If all he can acomplish is wasting both robbo's time and the police's time then i say let the lowlife do what makes him happy, and not let him interfere with anything else. he probably knows that nothing will ever happen to you, so all he can do is try to disrupt your life as much as possible, and unfortunately he is acomplishing his goals by the large scale reaction from everyone.

i say forget about him, but just be happy with the fact that one day, he will get exactly what he deserves :)

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Excuse me Buddha

You are an idiot.

Who said she was a Chief Inspector (being the head of an entire Constabulary)? Also in order for something to be reported as "offensive", there has to be a person who has been offended. They cannot remain nameless.
At least an idiot knows that is is a Chief Constable who is the head of an entire constabulary, not a Chief Inspector http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Police_ranks_of_the_United_Kingdom

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
meh this guy seems more bother than he's worth. If all he can acomplish is wasting both robbo's time and the police's time then i say let the lowlife do what makes him happy, and not let him interfere with anything else. he probably knows that nothing will ever happen to you, so all he can do is try to disrupt your life as much as possible, and unfortunately he is acomplishing his goals by the large scale reaction from everyone.

i say forget about him, but just be happy with the fact that one day, he will get exactly what he deserves :)
Liam, of that I am sure, he is ill in the head and I'm pretty sure I won't be the only person he has either stolen from or pi$$ed off.
And so, if ever some harm came to him, it would be like a needle in a haystack as to who might have been behind it.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Ahh. I see, my apologies. I have been spending some time on less "polite" forums (not paintball) of late.
Are we not calling people idiots these days? I mean, clearly the poster hasn't read the thread, has little respect for our illustrious host and knows sweet FA about what he is referring to, so I thought "Idiot" was probably the least offensive term, while still retaining sufficient "weight"...I suppose. I did say "you are" as well, rather than "you're", so also maintaining a certain something there too.

Still, 'tis not my place to say who is wrong or right, so please accept my apologies, but thanks for the kind comments:D
Welcome back Skeet ........I quite like reading your posts coz they either make me smile or they are informative on one level or another but please Skeet ... BeeeeeHave !!!!!!!!!!!
I would rather have you posting with your unique flair for deviancy than impaled upon Budhha's virtual pike ..... be nice mate, be nice please.