You know what???

Mark

UK Cougars
Jul 9, 2001
England
www.ukcougars.co.uk
Disagree

No there has been

The "wonderful, informative and groundbreaking", Articles in the Tactics and Techniques forum. ;) .......all hail broadband and school holidays.

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
Activity seems a bit down

Originally posted by TheRo0sTer
I have noticed a slight decrease in visitors and also a lack of good Threads to read or post to. Is it me or have any of you noticed this as well?:eek:
but don't really think numbers are down. So instead of observing the phenomenon how bout getting some "good" threads started? That applies to everybody. :)
Personally however I blame all ya all who went to Toulouse but didn't bother to post a Toulouse story over in Tourney in the Toulouse Props thread. :p

rockon_1

( .)( .)
Oct 15, 2001
indoors
Visit site
for the most part i dont reply to threads unless i have something usefull to add and often i read the first post get an opinion on it and have someone else state it already .

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
There are always times when there are less posts being put up. At other times it seems really busy, because some controversial or popular topic came to the surface.
Also, it's always like this at this time of the year. Just watch the news, and you'll see items that would not even get a mention during other parts of the year. We Dutch call this cucumber time, because A) the cucumber crops are coming in, and B) because of the lack of proper news, you see items such as the all important 'Farmer Johnson has grown a world record size cucumber'....... Yawn......

In the UK

Or at least in my family, it is called the "Silly season" though the cucumber season is a much cooled name for it. Its about this time of year that the National news starts telling us about a dog from Wapping that saves a pensioner stuck in a drain or something.

So we need a new thread... um... can't think of anything at the moment...

Oh wait I thought of one,

So lets see how many familiar faces we see on my new thread (under tournament for those who read this)

Richard

Tony

Dead Hellfish
Jul 7, 2001
Jarra, N-E , UK
Visit site
Originally posted by Buddha 3
There are always times when there are less posts being put up. At other times it seems really busy, because some controversial or popular topic came to the surface.
Also, it's always like this at this time of the year. Just watch the news, and you'll see items that would not even get a mention during other parts of the year. We Dutch call this cucumber time, because A) the cucumber crops are coming in, and B) because of the lack of proper news, you see items such as the all important 'Farmer Johnson has grown a world record size cucumber'....... Yawn......

Does cucumber time have anything to do with dodgy dutch videos?

:eek:

Rockon_1:

Nice natural look, (.)(.)
But for that wonderbra look, try a Y: (.Y.)

:D