Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You know you are addicted to Paintball when...

Inferno

Paintball Addict
OK, you know you are addicted when you find ways to practice even if the weather is ridiculous:

Like setting up targets in the shower at the end of the hallway, then practicing shooting with my off hand from the living room. I didn't take into account that the paint would splatter on the ceiling. :D

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
You know you are hooked when:

1) People ask monday morning "what did you do this weekend" and rather than getting I went to the pub, or played Paintball they get,

Ohh I played paintball, I did this killer move, I was behind the teabag and saw...............You know the rest.

2) You show off an impressive welt to anyone and they ask how did you get that?

Ohh I played paintball, I did this killer move, I was behind the teabag and saw...............You know the rest.

3) You find a person who is sat down for more than 30seconds and start talking to them

4) Ohh I played paintball, I did this killer move, I was behind the teabag and saw...............You know the rest.

5) You inenvertintly get payed by your company for posting on P8ntballer.com

:D

6) You keep your Work ID on a Diablo Lanyard *ahem*

7) You down load every single paintball movie you can get your hands on.

Jul 27, 2001
Slutton Surrey
Visit site
Originally posted by Inferno
OK, you know you are addicted when you find ways to practice even if the weather is ridiculous:

Like setting up targets in the shower at the end of the hallway, then practicing shooting with my off hand from the living room. I didn't take into account that the paint would splatter on the ceiling. :D

i had a similar experience i was shooting my shocker in to a bin setup on the otherside of the bedroom then during a rather long string of shots the bins rear end went and i stain the carpet a interesting shade of pink:D