Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You know you are addicted to Paintball when...

Inferno

Paintball Addict
Originally posted by Mr_Toads_Wild_Ride

i had a similar experience i was shooting my shocker in to a bin setup on the otherside of the bedroom then during a rather long string of shots the bins rear end went and i stain the carpet a interesting shade of pink:D
Did you get it clean in time? I was lucky enough to get it clean.

PaintballBudgie

Stroke the badge Kenneth!
You know your addicted to paintball when.........

All you have had for Christmas, Birthdays and easter for the past 8 years is paintball equipment. The wife is used to it, but it still freaks Mum out when I ask her for a lady trigger for my Angel. Dad looks at everything and then tells me that it probably cost them £1.50 to make.

:)

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
addicted to paintball.......ok here goes.

my bedroom wall is covered in pages from the past year and a bit of PGI.

I have a few issues and the planet catalouge in my school bag.

When im bored i fiddle with my gun (STOP IT NOW!!! I KNOW WHAT UR THINKING!!!!!)

come on p8ntballer.com every waking moment that homeork and work allows.

only thing i ever talk about is paintball even though nobody knows what im on about.

i wrote to plane to do my work experience (never got a reply though....Jack???!!!!!)

wear my JT top all the tim for no reason.

I use my DYE thing to put my keys on.

other than that i spend all my mony on paintball, every pound. Bacicaly eat, sleep and breath paintball. Yes, im addicted, and its getting worse.............

eric

Dedicated Pot Bitch
Aug 23, 2001
US, Ohio
Visit site
When you subscribe to PGI and you go to the local store that carries it to buy a second copy so you can cut out the pictures and still have one to read again, and again, and again...(yeah I know, I'm kinda sad)

kris

yarbles
Jan 10, 2002
Just SoManc
When your going down this thread and your saying to yourself yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep yep :D
Also you know it when your girlfriend can quote all your teams names and what position they played and marker.
wait a minute i've never told her about them!
damn it i need a word with her