Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You know you think about paintball too much when...

Skeet

Platinum Member
...you flick the bean at 18bps...with either hand???? ;)

EDIT: 5hit! Did i really post that? :D
LOL!:D

In my experience, even non-paintballing women can manage that...not that they will usually admit it!:cool:

Nice to see a woman REALLY speak her mind though Guppy!:D

Originally posted by Russell Smith said:
Whats up Gups, Brian working to hard:eek:
Not hard enough, if she has had that much practice!! LOL!;)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
Well she posted it late night/early morning so god knows what was going on :eek::eek:
lol, Bri on psp with a couple of m8's ;)

And Skeet, i was talking about Bri..i never progressed past 14 bps, and then they invented ramping anyway...But you've given me an idea:

Dear Anne Summers, you might be interested in producing an upgrade for your RAMPant rabbit toy... ;)

Skeet

Platinum Member
lol, Bri on psp with a couple of m8's ;)

And Skeet, i was talking about Bri..i never progressed past 14 bps, and then they invented ramping anyway...But you've given me an idea:

Dear Anne Summers, you might be interested in producing an upgrade for your RAMPant rabbit toy... ;)
Well...I used, said Bunnys ears on my E-Blade trigger some time ago and it produces WELL over 18BPS, let me assure you.

BTW, their very latest one (not the Thruster, doesn't thrust) the WAVE looks to be an interesting addition, to ones collection:D

Skeet

Platinum Member
can't beat the omax Fannyhammer if you ask me...
LOL!

It does look like a hammer doesn't it!!

Parading as a "Sensual massager"...it actually looks like a Japanese laddle come hammer, effort...sorta, hammer with badly inserted handle.

I must say though, that the old Climax Creator, by AS, is certainly a force to be admired...though I would probably rename it, the Filth Creator, as combining it with more conventional couplings, has been known to turn teh air blue...so I heard..(couldn't help but hear!!:D)

Gups

May 9, 2003
Aldershot
And i bet you know what o'rings it takes, how to service it and how many languages the manual is in, right ;)