Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You little sh!t...

pid

blah blah blah
Aug 27, 2005
in the thick of it
Visit site
fat kid from a council estate !! HA !! and they let me marshal !! on side note, just read about same happening at NQ. not a good time for ballers. think the time may have come for some sort of stewards or something. i think the really frustrating thing is it's 99% a baller, so c'mon, somebody must have noticed that they're mate who came with very little goes away with shiny new toys? or i wendy's case, they didnt get lost on the way home !!

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Maybe an address should be put up, in case the person feels they would like to return anonymously?
Even less chance of it happening if you make them PM you first.

Thieving gits :mad:. How much hard work and time did she and all the others put into the WO? No one deserves it, but least of all Wendy 'cause as other people have said she puts herself out so we can all have a good time. No, a great time, fantastic.
Thanks wends had a cooool weekend :).

Sent something your way fella ;).

http://www.uksportsimages.co.uk/welshopen/slides/Welsh_0528.html
Come on, how can you steal anything from someone with a face like that, and wonderwoman pants, you must be ill! :D

angel

welcome to the party
Jul 8, 2001
york
not knowing to much about sat navs

surely as all sat navs require the G.P.S system to work , some one out there must be able to find it if it gets switched on , or at least bar it from using the G.P.S system, i know we have some clever people on the forums so some one must have a idea on how to either locate it or make it useless to the person who has got it.
either way it looks like from now on we are going to need stewardsa and i.d cards to prevent little s**ts like this from trying it on again

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
it looks like from now on we are going to need stewardsa and i.d cards to prevent little s**ts like this from trying it on again
Stewards & ID cards would help very little if the thieving gits were 'ballers, which they probably were....come on, a f***ing field in the middle of Wales, we can't pretend it was the locals as really there were hardly any.
Whoever it was was probably a player, probably reads the boards, and probably knows who Wendy is & has felt the benefit of her at the masters, etc, but is still too much of a coward to return it :mad:.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
Maybe an address should be put up, in case the person feels they would like to return anonymously?
Even less chance of it happening if you make them PM you first.
Have to agree, if you post up an address there's a chance the thieving scum will have an attack of concience and return it. You never know, stranger things have happened :eek:
But doubt they'd pm as then they could be identified. This is begining to get depressing, all the scamming and thieving in the balling comunity. :(

O

ollytheosteo

You can send it to me if you like:)

I'm in the Yellow Pages so not much point trying to keep my details secret.

Olly Bell

32 Banningham Road
Aylsham
Norfolk
NR11 6LP

I will return it to Wendy no questions asked and make no attempt to trace you from postmarks etc, I just want Wendy to get her kit back.

Pinchaaaay!

London Nexus - #77
Wendy, this just f**king sucks!!!!

The thing we was talking about over pm...........

To show our appreciation and the fact of this really sh!tty situation......all of it will be done for absolutely nothing at the next event!!!!

Lemmie know hun.

P.s - DID I SAY I WAS GETTING MIGHTY FED UP OF THIS SH!T?!?!?!

"Pinchaaay!"