Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You lot are clever,help me!

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
yes it will fit however my advice would be to spend an extra £40 and by a 1.1ltr fibre wrap 4500psi. much more capacity and easily twice as many shots

pm Lump as he has a few for sale at really good money.

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
Cheers. I'm almost hitting the bottom of money gulch... :( it'll be worth it for the nadshot against someone though....

sammurphy

Aug 10, 2006
The thing which i have done is buy that bottle second hand just to test out all my kit then getting a bigger tank for christmas, maybe you should do that?

Lucky

Platinum Member
Sep 1, 2004
rochester, UK
That will fit straight on and you'll be up and running on air, just screw it in like you would a co2 bottle.
The only point i'll make tho, is that if your game improves and you move up like i did then you'll be spending more money on getting a 4500psi air tank on a later date.
As most tourneys run 4500psi fills and usually don't have a 3000psi supply unless it's one of the better sites?
But that 3000 system will get you going, if that's all you can afford?:cool:
Later

Effel

Aug 26, 2006
The thing which i have done is buy that bottle second hand just to test out all my kit then getting a bigger tank for christmas, maybe you should do that?
Good ideas. If i decide its not for me in a while, i wont have lost too much either seems unlikely though.