You must read this from Steve Bull UKPSF

Blue Beanie

I <3 Summer!!!!!
Dec 27, 2009
Devon
This is a copy of Gassy's post from Ukscenario:
http://www.ukscenario.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=30874&p=390132#p390132

The end of paintball !!
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/68-Cal-x-10-Solid-Paintball-HDP-Coated-Steel-/280880019554?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Paintballing&hash=item4165c0f862#ht_1213wt_1398

I was sent this ebay link from a fellow site owner - The question I was asked "Did I think if these were shot out of a paintball marker would the marker/gun be classed as a firearm?"

I am not a lawyer BUT I think I know what would happen if it went to court - the person shooting these "paintballs" would be prosecuted under firearms law WHY because they are not frangible and therefore NOT paintballs.

See below "double the weight of a normal paintball" therefore that alone would make them illegal as they would be firing above the 300-330fps limits for a standard weight paintball. "High Density Plastic Coated Steel Core" clearly not frangible !!!

"Perfect for where the law does not permit firearms" just the above two comment would make it a firearm in my opinion

Turn any .68 Cal Marker into a great Home Defense weapon!

Fires at the same velocity as your regular paintballs upto 200ft

(velocity will reduce once past 200ft)

At just over double the weight of a regular paintball

and made with High Density Plastic Coated Steel Core

Dballz™ Will easily break and shatter most glass.

All you need is a hopper full of DBallz and you can quicky,

safely and effectively repel attackers

or wild animals from your home.

Perfect for where the law does not permit firearms.

OK what do I want - everyone with an ebay account to get on ebay and complain until that link is removed !!

Deville

Mar 27, 2012
Quite an astonishing lack of concern on here, where's all the shield bashing and sword waving that usually goes on on this forum. I suspect that reballs will be quite capable of breaking glass.

leachy

Dec 1, 2005
Tamworth
I can't believe these are being sold. I've reported my concerns to eBay

Care_Bears

Bluey .. ... ...Teams :- Care Bears UK
Jul 7, 2007
Wiltshire
I`ve been saying for years that the whole world is waiting for an idiot to start using .68 Marbles or ball bearings , this will change the viewpoint completely on Paintball as far as the law is concerned . Stomp on it NOW before it goes any further because I promise everybody and anybody IT WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING for everybody.

Reactions: Random Invert