you 'pro players' are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
These stories mean nothing to the DQ "boy" as he can just poke holes in them and make up excuses. The only REAL way to sort out this disagreement is to play a game, or maybe a series of games. Lets make it an annual event :D

I for one would be very interested in who wins, and I know who I will be supporting.

chris h

Oct 23, 2001
south yorkshire
Visit site
nice 1 tony

Nail on the head Tony.................

HEY DQ how many of your own guys do you shoot during your games!!!!!!

What's that phrase......"empty pipes blow the loudest"......and believe me u r loud...... full of sh$£e....wind ya neck in!!!!!

chris....""power ranger"" (aaagh is that what ya meant)

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Guys, I'm ignoring what I said about not posting here anymore.
I've read this thread, and I now agree with the opinion this guy is just talking male bovine manure.
He's shot so many holes in his own theories, that it's easy to see that he's just making things up, so let's just stop adding to this nonsense, since it's all just a big wind up over nothing. Hopefully he'll move on to some teenage chatroom and pretend to be Britney Spears or something.

DQ, you said some stuff about the ranger's motto of 'rangers lead the way', but I doubt you even know where it came from. (for those interested, it has something to do with the Omaha beach landings, long story).
With your attitude and flat out hostility to anybody on here (which was obvious from your first post onwards), you not only make a fool of yourself, but of the rangers too. And in the case you are what you claim to be, you should even be more ashamed of yourself.

But DQ, don't go away mad, just.....go away.....

Byeeeeee!!!

just like Buddha...

... I was gonna stay out of this, but I couldn't resist.

First off guys, read his posts. I doubt that someone who makes as many spelling/grammar mistakes has graduated high school - let alone qualified high enough on any test that would let him into the Rangers.

No matter how much DQ (which for those unfamiliar with U.S. abbreviations means either Dairy Queen - or disqualified - both of which are probably appropriate in his case) wants to pretend they are similar - there is no relation between tourney ball (remember he started blasting pros) and the military.

Along the lines of Nick's reply - a couple of years ago me & some friends played here in Copenhagen against the Marines who guarded the emabassy here. We played 5 on 6 (we where the 5) and wiped them 10 games to nothing. Now at the time I was the only player who played somewhat regularily - wasn't even into tourney ball then - and the other 4 had played even less.

If what I needed was someone to rescue me out of a hostage situation or save a country sure I would turn to the Rangers, or SAS or any other military group. However as far as Sup'air ball is concerned my money is on the pros every time.

DQ either put-up or shut-up and stop wasting our time with some 15 year old wannabe crap.

goose

The DQ Boy

Feb 1, 2002
Lakeland Mnnesota
Visit site
to the last poster, you know if you were gonna come up with an insult make it a lil something better than what you did. Ok guy's you got me, i am going to apologize and say your are right. Paintball is nothing like the army, and a pro baller is the top of the picking's. Recently had come in to contact with some that call them selvs team cypress in MN. They wear eight ball jerseys, and then their were some older pro players as well, these guy's really did suck, now i don't know if they were really pro or not but they could not play any kind of paintball. So it was wrong of me to base my argument's off of these few players. So once again im wrong and sorry.

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by The DQ Boy
to the last poster, you know if you were gonna come up with an insult make it a lil something better than what you did. Ok guy's you got me, i am going to apologize and say your are right. Paintball is nothing like the army, and a pro baller is the top of the picking's. Recently had come in to contact with some that call them selvs team cypress in MN. They wear eight ball jerseys, and then their were some older pro players as well, these guy's really did suck, now i don't know if they were really pro or not but they could not play any kind of paintball. So it was wrong of me to base my argument's off of these few players. So once again im wrong and sorry.
That's cool to apologize. Shows that you aren't some punk kid that everyone thought. As you can see, we are a tight family here on p8ntballer and when someone comes in bashing, we team together and take it personally. Thanks for the apology and keep on balling. Try some sup air sometime. It is the ****:D

Tom Tom

Damn you ALL
Jul 27, 2001
Waterlooville
www.thinkingfortuesday.com
Cjohns is right, It takes a bigger man to apologise than to start an argument,

Hope that you can get in on some of the tourney scene and see what this is all been defending and standing up for,

And it is true

SUP'AIR is DA BOMB!!!

L8r's:cool:

The DQ Boy

Feb 1, 2002
Lakeland Mnnesota
Visit site
no no it's not that i am trying to be the bigger man here, it's just that i know when i am wrong and this is one of the many times i am. I put a lot of love into this sport, i mean, i was addicted the very first time i played. And it has just grown into a big hudge obession for me. I Play with a group called farm land paintball club in Minnesota and it is not a club to most of these guys it is more like a brotherhood, and so i realized that it is the same for any and all paintballers. I look at it like this, we are all in this sport to try and promote it and help it grow into something hudge, like baseball and basketball, football and so on. I am doing my best to try and promote it this year, i am gonna try and talk to my club and see if they want to move the toys for tots game to either the state fair or the conty fair, but we have neither the resources or the money to put on such an event. We would all have to make our bunkers and all that good stuff. Well i am going to stop rambling on now, i just hope i can somewhat make peace with most of you guys.

you are all great guys, and i am sorry for being a freaking ignorant prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.