Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

you 'pro players' are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
hey buddah, you coming over to lil ol england for the european indoor or 10man?......no particular reason, just wondering

Buddha 3

Hamfist McPunchalot
Nope.....couldn't get a team together for the 10 man, although I do want to give that a try next time (as soon as I approached people and said 10 man, they all got this scared look in their eyes.....weird).
I will be in England next weekend for the WDP IR3 Angel tech course, but that doesn't count as playing.......
Sounds like you're looking forward to shooting my big @$$.....

cjohns

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2001
Griffin, GA, USA
Originally posted by Buddha 3
Nope.....couldn't get a team together for the 10 man, although I do want to give that a try next time (as soon as I approached people and said 10 man, they all got this scared look in their eyes.....weird).
I will be in England next weekend for the WDP IR3 Angel tech course, but that doesn't count as playing.......
Sounds like you're looking forward to shooting my big @$$.....
Jay u wussy. I wish I would have known you were solo I would asked you to play for us. Anyways you posted this in the wrong thread in case you haven't figured it out yet.:D

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
cool cool, youll enjoy that ir3 tech course, theres some SERIOUSLY cool features youll get to play about with

Mysteriousmoose

The moose you never see
Jan 18, 2002
Tallahassee Florida
Visit site
I'm just wondering DQ.... Does it make you feel important when you put yourself on a platform? Eh? Does it? If you really were a pro player, you wouldn't have to talk. You would just go out and play and win. You wouldn't have to talk. Seriously I know a few pro players from team strange for example. They practice and practice and practice and thats what makes them so good. And yes they brag a little but to themselves. If you practiced that much and played that much you would want to brag also. Anyways. When you get out of the army... prove it to us. By the way. The Marines are way better than the army.

Status
Not open for further replies.