The Home Of European Paintball

you 'pro players' are a joke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrival

I Kick You in the Nuts!
Mar 24, 2002
Schaumburg, IL
I'm curious DQ Boy, just because I wear JT Paintball jerseys and pants and own a high-end custom Autococker does that make me a pro? Hell no. I'm actually quite new to the sport but fell in love with it early and have taken it as a favorite hobby/way of life so that's why I put so much money into my gear. From the sound of things you've just palyed a few people with a similar story to me. I'll admit, I suck at woodsball, but that's because I've spent a lot of my paintballin' days on a speedball feild. That by all means does not make me a bad player, it just means I have stronger attributes than others; just like everyone else. But unlike you, I am not perfect in bolth areas, so forgive me.
You can't be all to bright if you didn't get our point about how it's a night and day difference, and you're pretty immature if you just go around to paintball forums stating things like this. You know you're going to get a lot of people who would get pissed from what you've just stated. I mean, most of the people here have played paintball religiously for a long time and here you come bluntly saying "Pro players suck; I can beat then just because I'm in the army." They've tried to explain to you how it's such a big difference between the sport and actual combat, but of course you have to reply with some dumbass comparison that sounds very ignorant to us who have some actual -experience- and -knowledge- with the sport. To me the only comparison is that you have opponents (In your case an enemy) and have a projectile firing object which you army-types can't get through your head that it's a PAINTBALL MARKER; not a real weapon.
All tactics are pretty much completely different, and if you think your army training would overcome even the pro's skill in the sport, I'd pay to see the look on your face when Chris, Rocky, Oliver, Ryan, or whoever it may be lights your ass up before you realize what's even hapening.

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
I am suprised that people are still responding to this trash. DQboy is probabily rolling around in laughter at the up roar he has caused and see the fact that this is one of the most popular threads as some kind of moral victory. Can we not just leave this thread alone and let it drop to its righful place..........the very bottom of the board :D

As Paul Collier said
Jeez this is a thread out of the wood work innit??
P.S a big thanks to Pballer755 for resurecting this thread.......NOT!:rolleyes:

Reaver

www.intimidatorowners.com
Aug 26, 2002
USA
Visit site
yo know the sub

Originally posted by The DQ Boy
ok, wow you are all so funny with your lil lol's and ha ha ha's. gee wish i could come up with sh$@ like that. Any way i can go pro dick, i am in the military, with the air born infantry ranger. Mayby in 2 years when i get out i will go pro, but i like where i am now, I have been playin paintball for 15 years b4 i went into the army. And my ingnorance? well why dont you take a look at all your buddies that have posted, i have played with pros, have they played with me ever?? nope. so who are the ignorant ones?? You guys would have no freaking chance against me in woods ball mayby in speedball but i doubt it. And who are you calling Kiddy?? what the hell does that have to do with anything?? I think you should all take a step back and think b4 you post. You are all like a bunch of young kids that can't say anything with out swearing. I am sorry you guys take this so personally but it is true.
Dude jay is the kind of guy who weould know about the pros trust me.

roo boy

Jun 7, 2002
Sydney
Visit site
u would get slammed big time

What about all the Pro's out there who started playin in the woods!! I think they would kick your ass even if they used a Phantom!!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.