Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

you tube whats it done for you???

whupass

Risk Factor Speedball
pffft

you know neo in the matrix? yeah i put a video up on youtube a few years ago and it was soo fantastic i became keanu's stunt double :D we're real mates now!!

although my vid was soooo absolutively fantabulous that youtube took it down because of all the people dieing trying to reenact my stunts. they were so good that youtube said thy were fake, i even got an editing job offer.*

*above is all a lie :D

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Im not sure youtube did this for him. Im fairly certain its the years and years of gymnastics training and dedication to something he obviously loves to do.

Very cool skills though!

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
All YouTube has done for me is make me despair at the human condition..

For every succesful ninja stuntman doing uber flips there are 700 utter twats doing the 'Uma uma song'..

On a side note I would of thought that being bald was actually an advantage if you were going to be a stunt double ...

P41ntb4ll3r

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!!
Apr 10, 2007
wirral
so whats it done for you???

A good friend of mine posted himself up messing about doing some gym tricks and landed himself a job as a stunt double in Hell Boy 2
now he is talking to the Wachowski Brothers about a part in their new film.
take a look at him in action:- http://youtube.com/watch?v=IkawsBwJwpE

I'm posting up tonight me doing some 'rolly poleys' to see what i can get from it :D:D
wow! just wow!

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
wow!
next you see him shake that guys hand for me that is amazing! thats the kinda vid you can watch for hours and not get board! definitive proof that genius and insanity are closely linked!

MAD-MART

V-UNIT back 2010
Mar 18, 2002
MATLOCK
www.volatilepaintball.co.uk
I'm not sure you tube did this for him. I'm fairly certain its the years and years of gymnastics training and dedication to something he obviously loves to do.

true lots and lots of training....but it was his posts on you tube that got him his film brake, before that he was just training as a gymnast without any thought of doing films as a stunt double...so i would say yes it's you tube that has made it for him

hats off to him i wish him all the best...and to remember me when he is a Hollywood star;);)