Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You Wanna Play Campaign ???

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
We've been let down by a couple of players for the biggest event the UK has ever held .

So if your looking for a place and we like your face, let ME know.
TIME WASTERS NOT WANTED
Pre Requirements:
Own Equipment:Some Amatuer Tourney Experience at least:Own Method of Transportion & be available on the THURSDAY ALLDAY: English as first Language (Northerners included):D £60:00 for playing & your Hotel bills are yours:D

We offer
AM Team : The Destroyers (formaly Nam AM) with a resonable set up. Enough DIABLO PAINT to get us through the prelims & more trade friends than we care to mention. If you want a hotel booked, that can be arranged.

MILLSY NEED NOT APPLY:eek: :)

Matski

SO hot right now
Aug 8, 2001
need player??

Hi, if you still need players I am willing to play and have the cash. I prefer to play front, have plenty of hyperball/sup'air/marshaling experience.
Email me on: mat.davis2k@btinternet.com if you still need players.

Simon Applewhaite

Jul 12, 2001
www.spelapaintball.com
my sexuality

Nice to see all you brits intrested in if im a tunnel tester/arse bandit/fudge packer/pillow biter/shirt lifter/chutny ferret/up hill gardner.......
consider me like the Robbie Willams of paintball nailing all the cute chicks but rumoured to be playing for the other team......
and yes the star player is me so im open to offers and not just sexual ones
see you in a few weeks
Simon

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Si

I am not interested in your sexuality at all - apart from the fact that gay men attract women because they 'feel safe' so that'll explain any successes you may have had!!!!!

As you failed to supply the promised flood of dirty women in Sweden I fully expect you to make it up next year!!!

mark