Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

You Wanted It, Here It Is (Catalunya Team List)

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Originally posted by Mark Toye-Nexus
Glen

1. Worry not mate - all you have to do is get on with your birthday celebrations

2. We'll send Chuck along after he's walked the fields!!

3. We dont need rules, just a rough order of play

4. Oh and some neurofen and some antacid
in Baca Loco response:

1. Thanks for publishing that I'm officially old.
2. Isn't that what Rachael's for??
3. Ah, can't we just fast forward to collecting our trophy
4. Don't forget the Saline drip and stomach pumps, I'll book an ambulance too

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
Originally posted by stongle
Is the Captains meeting in the bar? I don't want to interrupt our pre-game drinking time. Since drinking commenced at 11:30 GMT at Stanstead, perhaps a management summary of any salient rule differences could be circulated prior to the event.
Oh dear, I can see there's going to be some problems...

But don't worry Glen I promise to wake you up gently for the pre game day PT session. Just a shout of "wakey, wakey hands off Snakey" followed by a dustbin lid and a broom handle.
You'll love sharing a shed with me!
Ammended schedule:
11.00 hrs stood by your bag at stansted. Make sure you are all clean shaven and that your boots are polished.
11.15 hrs Brunch, NB. Scutty+ Piper 1x Breakfast per man.
11.40 hrs providing you have passed inspection you will be permitted 1 x 1/2 pint of English ale only(as it is your Birthday).

Remember to parade 5 mins before times given, as press ups at the check in desk can be a pain for you and other waiting passengers.

See you next week.
Chuck
I/C Evil Beer Boys, discipline.

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Originally posted by stongle
in Baca Loco response:

1. Thanks for publishing that I'm officially old.
2. Isn't that what Rachael's for??
3. Ah, can't we just fast forward to collecting our trophy
4. Don't forget the Saline drip and stomach pumps, I'll book an ambulance too
In Baca Style also

1. No problems - I figure you will be bought beers now and I can scrounge one or two
2. You said that not me
3. Yes we can, in our booze saturated minds anyway
4. They are packed, and book a cab they are cheaper and cleaner than the ambulances in Spain

Mark Toye-Nexus

Rushers
Jul 18, 2001
Sarf London
Originally posted by Chuck
Oh dear, I can see there's going to be some problems...

But don't worry Glen I promise to wake you up gently for the pre game day PT session. Just a shout of "wakey, wakey hands off Snakey" followed by a dustbin lid and a broom handle.
You'll love sharing a shed with me!
Ammended schedule:
11.00 hrs stood by your bag at stansted. Make sure you are all clean shaven and that your boots are polished.
11.15 hrs Brunch, NB. Scutty+ Piper 1x Breakfast per man.
11.40 hrs providing you have passed inspection you will be permitted 1 x 1/2 pint of English ale only(as it is your Birthday).

Remember to parade 5 mins before times given, as press ups at the check in desk can be a pain for you and other waiting passengers.

See you next week.
Chuck
I/C Mercury Cartel discipline.
SIR YES SIR!

Anyway its nice to know that someone is going to be tour Dad.

Oh - re the 1xbreakfast per Scutt/Piper - thats fine as long as you don't mind the subsequent catastrophic plummet in blood sugar levels (so violent that it will be heard in Catalunya) and your arm being picked clean of all flesh as a result.

I have a feeling that Scutty has changed the team name to something suitably stupid also

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
Feck it.

Originally posted by ascutt
Its true, the team name had to be changed to reflect the more relaxed nature of the trip (and the expectation of a way larger bar bill than paint bill). Team is now called the Evil Beer Boys and seriousnous will not be tollerated!!!
Oh well, if Andys picking up the Beer Boys Bar bill!

I'm still having a fry up at Stansted though. Its the Law.

Chuck

Rachel

loves Kyle's Stub
May 2, 2003
Essex
Rules

There will be only one rule in our Shed and that is remember to take your own towel this year. If I catch any of you wiping your pistols on my towel I won't be happy :eek:

I might just have yoghurt

:rolleyes: