Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

you wont believe this ebay retard, u must read!

alexm3524

Searching #23
Aug 16, 2004
Wiltshire
some one bought a phone off of ebay from me and said they would pay an extra 280 pounds to get it sent to africa with an unnaccepted payment method, i disagreed to the person and got this email! its hilarious! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

title: warning...metropolitan police...(uk)

This is to inform you Alex Masters we have receive a complaint in conjuction with MoneyGram about a payment of £500.00 made by Miller Mills an item (SGH D500 Samsung Mobile phone with cool EXTRAS NR) bought from you recently.We received a complaint that the payment as since been approved and that you havent taken the neccessary step which you are suppose to take in other for the payment to be transferred to you.
We are informed that you are suppose to make the shipment of the item to the buyer and send the tracking number to the payment company(MoneyGram) for shipment verification which is to secure the interest of both seller and buyer fr om been scammed.

All your information has been forwarded to us and we have already contacted the nearest Metropolitian Police office nearer to your address about your case and they will immediately start the investigation.They may come to your home for more information about what happened and they may also required you to follow them to the station for more query.We have also forwarded your full contact information which you sent to the buyer for the payment to Internet Fraud Complaint Center(IFCC) about this case.

United KingdomUnited Kingdom police forces

According to (Section 1001, Title 18, U.S. Code) of the criminal law quote,which says that,and i quote "Unshipped paid merchandise must be sent to a six month Imprisonment".

So we implore you to go and make the shipment immediately and send the tracking number to the payment company(MoneyGram) which is safe and secure for making and receiving payment worldwide.We are assuring you that you are 100% safe with the payment and we will want you to go and make the shipment.Make sure you send the copy of the tracking number to us immediately the shipment is made in other for us to cancel the complaint leveled on you.

Here is the shipping infomation which you are to ship the item to,

Seun Orire
Blk 284 Abesan Estate Akinyele B/stop
Ipaja
Lagos
Nigeria

Note:88
If the shipment is not made in the next 48 hrs of this message to you,we will immediately order your case permanent for proper investigation and immediatelt forward your full contact address to the press fo r publish.You are already among the Metropolitian Police most wanted Fugitives of this week for quick investigation and execution.But the only solution to removed you from the 10 most wanted fugitives is to follow the steps given to you and we assure you that you wont have any regret in making the shipment.

We hope to hear from you immediately you saw this message for quick processing of your case or you will be immediately be prosecuted.We thank you for your cooperation

Thanks

The Metropolitian Police can be contacted twenty-four hours a day, every day.

i just couldnt show u guys as its sooo unbelievably funny ;)

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
i got someone asking me to send a P800 i was selling on e-bay to Bangalore, so i accepted, after seeing how much it would cost. I made an extra £90 on shipping it out there by charging him more than i should have :D. When it arrived i checked on the UPS site and it said collected then I got an e-mail from him, saying he got the box but not the phone. I argued with him about it then he stopped replying to my e-mails, overall I made like £250 profet by sending it there:D:D

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
Originally posted by alexm3524
You are already among the Metropolitian Police most wanted Fugitives of this week for quick investigation and execution.But the only solution to removed you from the 10 most wanted fugitives is to follow the steps given to you i just couldnt show u
are we still executing people then :p heaven forbid what the person at number 1 did :D

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
lol what an idiot its soooo obviously fake how could he think you would believe this was real

LOL "You are already among the Metropolitian Police most wanted Fugitives of this week for quick investigation and execution.But the only solution to removed you from the 10 most wanted fugitives is to follow the steps given to you and we assure you that you wont have any regret in making the shipment."

thats the best one Ive heard yet :D

dougie

Clan Army
Mar 29, 2005
scotland
Visit site
This is actually some serious sh#t
one of my family members had kinda the same experience except these people were pro's,thay even got hold of his phone number and harrased him on the phone,he was already done for a bran new mobile,a bran new cam for the pc and £500.these people actually anounced themselves as red cross and were even giving him the sh#t like you need to send us £1000 to help these poor and ill kids in south africa and thay even said it was to pay for there flights over to here to get the ops thay so badly needed.
thay were also trying to send him checks to cash from a bank that was dodgy but verry well done,hidden inside a fecking book cover posted to him.
there is more but cant be arsed going into it all just watch what ya all do,these gits are good and luckily he realised what was going on but not beforel he had lost the phone,cam and £500
In the laws hands now
BEWARE!!!!!!!;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
One of the things that gives it away for me is that alexm3524 lives in Wiltshire, and the Met deals with London area only.

But I agree that it's a disturbing twist to the old Nigerian e-mail scams we all know.

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
so you sent it right? i mean if the met is threatening you then you'd be crazy not to? seems official

you're a badass, top 10 fugitive!!!!!

A.B