Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

young and curious

jonesy

Dec 27, 2001
Florida
Visit site
My name is Ryan Jones, and I have about a 20 acre course of woods and a speedball course down here in florida. I enjoy playing with my friends on my course, but i wanna do tournaments and other courses, what is the best way to get into the tournament scene.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Originally posted by jonesy
My name is Ryan Jones, and I have about a 20 acre course of woods and a speedball course down here in florida. I enjoy playing with my friends on my course, but i wanna do tournaments and other courses, what is the best way to get into the tournament scene.
I know it's going to cost you a bit more to play, but get yourself down to your nearest rec site that does walk-ons. Play a few times to get yourself noticed & talk to the guys there that belong to a team - they usually have something to identify themselves.
Alternatively, form a team from the friends you play with, go & watch a few tourneys then enter one. Most organisers & players will be happy to answer any questions you have about what to do on the day, but watching first should give you a good idea.

Purple Witch

Feb 24, 2002
Visit site
hello purple witch.....

Originally posted by MORPHUS
ahhhhhh
now i know who u r ,liz......
No im definitely not Liz - she knows about paintball. Me? Im your nightmare - arrogant bitch who plays another sport, trying to make one of your players think about something other than paintball

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Re: hello purple witch.....

Originally posted by Purple Witch

No im definitely not Liz - she knows about paintball. Me? Im your nightmare - arrogant bitch who plays another sport, trying to make one of your players think about something other than paintball
I too am an arrogant bitch ;) , who used to play another sport. Thought I was the only witch in paintball though, or at least the only real one.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Ryan - how'd you do that?

Originally posted by TJ Lambini
You turn up and then - poof! It turns into an episode of Charmed round here and all of Mr Crowley's henchmaidens turn up.

I'm scared!

peace (an it harm none, so mote it be)
Wish I looked a bit more like the Charmed girls, but sadly that kind of stuff doesn't happen in the real world otherwise my team would be winning every tourney going :D
Though I do know a few spells that could be useful now & again if the guys get out of order........;)