Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

young and trying to get into paintball

gazza292

Banned
Jul 10, 2008
Gosport, england
well im 15 and im trying to get into paintball but the thing is i dont have a clue were to start and because i live in england (portsmouth area) i dont think theres any shop or places to get the gear from. I've been paintballing 3 times woodland 1 time rec ball (loved the rec ball its so much funner :D) and i've seen the stuff there sell there and it cost soo much its crazy. PLEASE HELP :(!!

Hobo_Joe

Enjoying the view...
Oct 30, 2004
London
As Chris said, check the For Sale section here. You can save your self a bundle. If you are after something new, check out the site supporters like LIPS or Slothball.

Make sure you get a good mask, then you can slowly build up the rest as you get cash or find the right deal.

gazza292

Banned
Jul 10, 2008
Gosport, england
thanks again but is proto a good make of the gear cuz i like most the stuff they go n most the time i try n get all of the same stuff eg for boxing all i got is lonsdale and baslet ball all i got its and1

nixtr11

Jul 7, 2008
:eek:
dude its same thing here
im only 12 in rockford IL n the only paintball shop...well its not rely evn a shop...its in a tatoo place!!!!!it sucks...the only othr places r like dicks sporting goods...they do have a entry level marker there...sometimes...n MC sports...
BUT HERES MY ANSWER
jus go online..they have GREAT deals on stuff
www.paintballemporium.com
www.paintball-online.com
www.shop4paintball.com
I MEAN NEVER!!!NEVR BUY SOMETIN WITHOUT LOOKING ARUOND THE OTHR WEBSITES CAUSE EVN THE GOOD ONES CAN SCREW U 200 BUCKS