Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

young guns tourny?

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
me and a few marshall mates (about 6 of us aged around 15/16) are setting up a team and wondered if there were any tournies for younger or crapper people? south west england.
would be good help, give us some experience!
if you are in the same situation, wanna set one up???
cheers.

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
my advice is to play the M25 league, good teams and good atmosphere and u gain expirience playing new teams and meet more expirienced players aswell. There are a few new teams in div 4 so u would be ok if u play it.

ally

L J

big big titties
just because your young doesnt mean your crap, yes u wont be i division one, but as long as you have fun who cares!!

the team i play for has a few 16 year olds are a few older people, we play in division 4 and have great fun every day!! its good when you beat older people:D

Morter

Jul 31, 2002
Bristol
I play for a Young guns team based in Cambridge, we're playing KOTH 2 (May 18th) and its just newer teams allowed :)

If you wanna play some training games against us we got a sup air field in cambs. see link to the forum in my sig and drop us a message :)

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
nice 1

might just do that guys, cheers :D
just gonna do my gcse's then i'm free to paint the town red. (or orange cos i dont think they make red paintballs)

TOOLE

Banned
Feb 27, 2003
oh well, i got GCSE's too.....

but, sad things aside, the midland masters tourneys are good, just play in the lower devisions, like f or g. i played today in division F for my new team (tremmor young guns) and i had a good alugh and learnt a lot, and got a few bruises, but hey...

ericostani

Mar 9, 2003
surrey
Visit site
yeah i might try out for a team

sometime....dont talk to me about bruizes, i marshalled the most dumb arse retard nobs today that just shot the sh*t out of me. i hurt now.
I JUST WANNA PLAY SOME BALLIN'