The Home Of European Paintball

youngest and oldest players in paintball

Mikey D

I suck
Sep 14, 2002
Birmingham
ahhh barry. thats the one.
he olddddd.
can play a very good game, best guy to be with on the field as he can talk you through a whole game.

ChiZZerS

i was introduced to paintball at the age of 6, by a guy called
neil (now works at planet)....
years and years after he told me about it... i was always dreaming for a paintball gun!...

a fwe years past... and it was my 8th birthday.... i got my very first gun!:D a "tagline ts1" made bt AT "systems"
i played in my back garden with my m8ts every weekend...
and again i will say.....
a few years past....

ok i am now 11 and going to y first walkon at OTE gr8 fun..
but eaven a n00b baller at 11... i had been reeding all the latest magazines.... so i was fully awere of all the different styles of play.. teams ect.....
so i went to OTE..and thaurght..."meh?... this is ****!"
so i stoped playing forestry......

and again...
a few years past.....

after hating forest paintball so much.. i went back to playing with m8ts!... using barrels.. (hyperball effectively)

then at ageof 14 (just)
i guested for showtime.... (wastnt verr good atall!:( )
april 2003.....
joined tremmor....;)

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Not sure, but I think Billy Webb has had at least one more birthday than that. And Sephiroth - Billy was brought up on paintball sites & has been mucking about with Phil's markers since he was able to hold them. He's already a better player than most out there - did very well at the 2-on-2 at Campaign a couple of years back, playing with Jimmy the Sponge (who was shot out early every game!).

Jasper

Northern Heroes #03
Sep 3, 2003
Carlisle UK
old and young

Originally posted by Twizz 69
and the youngest billy Webb 10

Twizz
At ten year old im pretty sure he shouldn't be playing isn't that against the law. Where's Hotpoint at?

anyway youngest
Nathan Clapperton 12 - Kamikazzees
Stuart Nugent 12 - SubZero (Kamikazzees B-team)
Both started playing tournamnet paintball for Kamikazzees as soon as they turned twelve.

Oldest
Les 49 - Northern Heroes

Twizz ECI

London Tigers 2
Jan 8, 2003
Crawley
billy webb

to all
All Billy Does is come's down with us sometime's and train's with us thats the only time he play's,

Wadidiz

EnHaNcE tHa TrAnCe
Jul 9, 2002
Stockholm, EU
Visit site
Me. I'm 72. (Damn, lost my reading glasses again!....Agathe!...Can you help me find my glasses! I can't see ****!):cool:

"Player" interpreted with some liberty.:D