Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

youngest player at campaign

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Kyle is 15 guys, i think that the youngest player will be Billy, the son of Phil from SmartParts, heard from someone that he played in the two man last year at campaign, maybe he will be playing this year.....?

see you all on thursday!!!

Sam , Knights :D

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
I dunno if hes playing.......but Dale from the Jags has a son who plays....think hes 13 or 14.......BTW good luck to the Jags and all you guys :D

Nas

Originally posted by Flash-Bugout
what about the young lads from the Infiltrators?

Oh, and Billy Webb was top to watch in the 2-man last year, I'm dreading coming up against him in the future in a game.
Aloo :) Infiltrators
Our 2 lads are 14 and 15, last year when they played Campaign they were 13 and 14 respectivley.
This year we are playing with a 14,15,15,18 years old and three old Tarts...ermm I means Farts :D.
Just for future reference with have a 10 year old, a 11 year old, and 12 year old waiting in the wings, ready to take over incase anyone can't play or is not playing well.

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
Nas - IMPORTANT!

Originally posted by Nas

Aloo :) Infiltrators
Our 2 lads are 14 and 15, last year when they played Campaign they were 13 and 14 respectivley.
This year we are playing with a 14,15,15,18 years old and three old Tarts...ermm I means Farts :D.
Just for future reference with have a 10 year old, a 11 year old, and 12 year old waiting in the wings, ready to take over incase anyone can't play or is not playing well.
Nas - check the rules! Anyone 14 - 16 has to have written parental permission, under 14's definitely NOT allowed in the main tournament.:(