The Home Of European Paintball

Your best moments of The Big Game!

Jacko

On the prowl again
Sep 16, 2005
cambridge
www.worldatwarpaintball.com
dogz danglies

the whole day was fantastic i had a blast.
but the best bit for me was the last half hour of pure all out war,what a buzz.best day ive ever had balling.i will most definetely be there if there is another one next year.

thanks to all involved

oh and were all the north medics:D

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
Thanks everyone for a brilliant weekend!

best momnents!

players party saturday night, was really good fun, bit drunken though haha! watching ledz v robbo poker game, waving my jacket at robbo (with my name on it) telling him im the real robbo haha! was an interesting game to watch!

sunday was absolutley fantastic, only down side was those bloody speakers!
watching ledz carry the flag to cape town:D with 3 players suppose to be guarding him, all stood behind him having a chat! haha! so we did it instead! loved every minute of playing! can't wait until next year!

nice to see robbo enjoyed himself being a sup air player, hopefully this will cause other sup air players to realise theres nothing wrong with the woods, it's just fun, and may come and have a go!

In the end it doesn't matter who wins, just that everyone had a great time, at big games like this people could cheat easily, but i saw nothing of it, so it's all good!

Massive thankyou to everyone there for such a great day, southerners for putting up a good fight all day. trade stands for taking me for every penny i had haha! worth it though. Northerners for having such a good day with you all, well done to everybody, you all made the day truely fantastic, can't wait and hope to see you all next year!

regardz
Robbo *the real one* (in the woods that is:rolleyes: )
Convicts!

come pay us a visit
http://convicts.myfastforum.org
www.myspace.com/convictspaintball

PortoX

DCF Footsoldier.
Apr 18, 2006
Ashbourne (Derbyshire)
www.myspace.com
Helping to set off the final dooms day device in Cape Town whilst shouting out the time remaining on my phone due to the Disc being too scratched for the Lap Top!

Watching the Final Charge and thinking ... oh god here comes pain and diving to the floor.

All the lads from my team in Rio ... dont ask its too messy to explain!

By the Way i was reffing ;)

Thanks to Warped et al involved ....

Tom

Volatile #089

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
best momnents!

nice to see robbo enjoyed himself being a sup air player, hopefully this will cause other sup air players to realise theres nothing wrong with the woods, it's just fun....
Actually, I started playing woodland paintball in 87 and won a lot of tourneys that were held in the woods with NWC and Shockwave (my brother started NWC and went on to start Shades of Grey and I went on to start Shockwave) and it wasn't until about 98 that we begun coming out of the woods into arena based paintball and even then, there were a couple of years overlap between formats.
And so my point is this mate, I'm still the real Robbo in both formats coz I won world championships in both formats :)

Hee hee :)

mikey601

F orum Battle Organiser
Nov 23, 2005
South Wales/Cali
www.myspace.com
Actually, I started playing woodland paintball in 87 and won a lot of tourneys that were held in the woods with NWC and Shockwave (my brother started NWC and went on to start Shades of Grey and I went on to start Shockwave) and it wasn't until about 98 that we begun coming out of the woods into arena based paintball and even then, there were a couple of years overlap between formats.
And so my point is this mate, I'm still the real Robbo in both formats coz I won world championships in both formats :)

Hee hee :)

Now your just showing off :p :p :p

woodyudet

Kent Rangers
Apr 22, 2006
Kent
www.kentvolunteers.co.uk
1: seeing lots of familiar faces on both sides, as well as meeting some new ones in a friendly atmosphere where most people seemed to be keen to play hard but have a good time.

2: Everyone getting stuck in; forming ad hoc 'task forces' with players from other teams and just heading off and fighting whoever was in the way. Really good fun. Really enjoyed some of the 'big pushes' alongside Wild Geese, Fennys, Postal and PUPS amongst others. Also had a great time executing a tactical withdrawal and then refusing a flank alongisde PUPS and Postal near our spawn, thus halting a northern advance. Difficult manouevre to pull off under fire, but it worked.

3: Actually using my Tiberius 8 pistol when being charged outside Moscow by a human wave of northerners. Not have time to reload my hopper I drew and emptied my Tib 8 at two onrushing northerners from a distance of about 10-15 metres. Rather than lighting me up, they took cover behind the nearest barricade, much to the amusement of the southerner behind me who started laughing out loud. didn't hit either of them tho ...

BLADE3113

Paintball Padwan
Jan 30, 2007
Inverness-ish
For me:

1 A chap next to me stood up and threw a paint grenade in a really aggresive manner before dropping down to cover.What he didnt realise but everyone around him did, was that it had bounced off a tree and had landed about half a foot away from him.....people tried to shout but it was too late.Kaboom, guy jumps a mile in fright and then lies down for a minute before getting up,covered in paint and leaving in shame.Pure class.

2 The Ledz led crazyness that was the Norths victory at cape town right at the end.Mental,but adrenalin pumping and great fun.

3 The girl dancing behind the screen in her underwear at the players party.Mmmmmm! Was a bit distracting from the Ledz\Robbo poker game(which was also ace-realliy interesting and suprisingly exciting and fairly good play).

Top weekend dudes, really different and I enjoyed it :D

May 3, 2007
England, Midlands
Lol laughed at the bit about the guy having his grenade bounce back at him :D

North, When a southern guy ran behind a bush type barracade only to be Anihilated he didnt get up for ages and got lit up alot :D

Jord.