Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your favourite ever Planet Eclipse product

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Following my favourites series of posts I'd like to gauge what everyone's favourite Eclipse product is and why.

Me? I've always thought the 2002 Cocker they produced from scratch was incredible, especially with the standard single finger slide trigger. Beautiful piece of kit and shot real nice.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Really? The Timmys were WAY better, you could get paint out the timmys.

Ego 5 was one of the bestest guns I ever owned, then the Angel A1 Fly Joy. I actually preferred my 05 to my 06, also then preferred my 07 to anything after that, bit loud but that was all.

Had a Timmy, Alias to be more specific. Couldn't get detents in the UK at the time!!

I'm also impressed by the Eteks, they seem great value/performance ratio.

Last edited:

LATHAM

FIGHTIN' MACHINE™
Gotta be the Ego.

Planets first gun designed and built by them. Don't get me wrong the old eclipse cockers and the e-blades where awesome, but the Ego was in a different league.

Shot nicer than my timmy and was way lighter.

Plus our 05's looked bad ass, just a shame detents are like rocking horse poop now :(

Al Woods

GFH Trouble Maker
Jul 7, 2001
Your 30
www.gfh-hq.com
Yeah man the electro markers, ego, etek, geo etc are all amazing pieces of kit. I love my GFH 05 Ego!!

Timmys were awesome but no way as well made as the Planet kit.

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
geo2 was such a step forward with spool valve guns. guns aside favourite bit of kit has to be the classic style kitbag! think mines is about 5 years old or so, and its still going stronger than ever :D