Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your federation feedback....

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Sorry but i still don't see that having xball squads taking all three Fed Plates away from standard M5 teams was good for the sport, i understand that some teams don't always get the chance to play the Top UK Teams and im sure some enjoyed it but really,,, come on ...

XBALL as a whole should have been kept out of these divisions and given the chance to play off for another Fed Plate..
I dont understand this mentality.

Impulse raider

RAMPAGE/SNATCH
Jun 4, 2008
HAMPSHIRE
I For one am all for pushing my guys up the ladder but, you dont give a soldier a gun without any kind of trainning and shove him on the battle field...

I personally would have loved to have missed sunday club to play the like of HK , B Temper etc all im saying is that to encourage more teams to attend these kind of events use a division system..

This is surely just a way of giving the guys and girls without the big backer and the chance to train 2 or 3 times a week atleast some hope of coming home with something..

This post is not anything personal against any teams or persons in general.

Exile

The Tao of Pooh
Jun 20, 2006
North London
The coaching at the five man meant that when a player managed to work his way up the field and could have turned games around, his position was given away by someone not even on the field. I think this can also have a negative effect on younger inexperienced teams.
There was no coaching for the 5man (Plate) @ Fed Cup.

The Race-to-4 and Race-to-2 (sorry boys, but Xball died at the end of 2004 in Europe) had coaching, but this format has always had coaching.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
i would say i enjoyed playing temper as we won (in the plate) but my teammate shot me in the back about 5 seconds into the game :(

did lift us for our final game

Ant_UK_Refs

Platinum Member
Nov 13, 2008
Tameside, Manchester
The Fed Cup is an invitational event so to speak, so with regards to more teams attending, it's down to if they are asked to come along or not. And you don't get better by locking horns with the same teams month after month. You step it up a notch or 2, and it's a learning curve that requires commitment, and maybe a bit of a losing streak before you get better, because hopefully you will start to realise where you need to improve, and who has got the heart to carry on. And who was just along for the ride

Steve57uk

The HUD
Dec 10, 2008
Middlesbrough
i would say i enjoyed playing temper as we won (in the plate) but my teammate shot me in the back about 5 seconds into the game :(

did lift us for our final game
You had to get that in lol :p.........

I think playing against the 'better' or more experienced teams can only make the less experienced teams better....

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
I think playing against the 'better' or more experienced teams can only make the less experienced teams better....
only if the more experienced teams tell the less what they can do to improve their game and I know alot of teams out there that do, but there are some that dont.

Saying that though it can become fairly demoralising to get your ar$e handed to you every game, because each team you play is 2 or 3 divisions above you.

Scotty J M

UK Asylum Div 1 CPPS
Mar 10, 2008
Brackley
only if the more experienced teams tell the less what they can do to improve their game and I know alot of teams out there that do, but there are some that dont.

Saying that though it can become fairly demoralising to get your ar$e handed to you every game, because each team you play is 2 or 3 divisions above you.
true.

Always think that tournaments should be set in divs but in training its always best to go up against the best team you can.