Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your first game

tires

How did your first game go?
Here's a summery of mine

It was at a summer camp in the woods, kinda round corse most of the other people i was with had been paintballing for sevral years or so. I was not wearing proper attire, a t-shirt, some thick pants (which wasn't my problem), tennis shoes (as if I ever wear anything else), a mask, and that's baisicly it. I had followed some other guys on my team and we were going around the edge of the field. I stopped in a good position over looking the field. Down below I saw some people running around. I thought about shooting them, but I wasn't sure if they were on my team so I just sat there. The guys I were following had continued by now and I wasn't sure if they had gotten hit (they had). I looked to my left to see 2 guys aiming guns at me. I was hit in the face (I was thankful for the face mask they gave me). THE END

defyitall

Oct 29, 2002
Rochester, NY
www.nudamage.com
something like that happened to me last time i played. guy marked me on the bottom of my boot while i was lyin low aiming at where i thought he was. he snuck up behind me, didn't even hear 'im. luckily his shocker was low on bat power and he could only shoot one ball at a time (then four would roll out of the barrel) so he tagged me in the boot. could lit my back up fierce.

defyitall

Oct 29, 2002
Rochester, NY
www.nudamage.com
my first game

the field gave me a decently kept spyder but a really small barrel plug. i got shot in the butt while defending a fort at the top of a hill. while walking down the hill (with my plug in and gun in the air) some kid who had been let back into the game lit me up. before i could yell he tagged me in the throat. i should've lit him up in return but i felt like being a bigger man. also i could barely breathe.

joe bob

copyright '03
in my back yard with pump guns (very crappy ones thought were cool at the time) against my cousin. I never really got hit I did feel one graze my sleeve though, i really lit my cousin up though i hit him at least 3 times 2 in the mask1 in the finger. The best part was that we were playing for money.:D

Hunted

Oct 31, 2002
51:45:34 N 1:15:04 W
Visit site
1st time...

Paintball field trip (if you call it that) back in 95'.

One particular game, Capture the Bunker. Manned by 6 experienced paintballers with either barrels long enough to tag you from quite a distance to shiny markers that would make you think that they were an easy target in the woodland.

We all ran up the hill half way then hit the ground. A storm of paintballs rushing past our heads helped out.
We split into 3 groups, I went to the left flank 4 others center, the rest to the right flank.

About 5 mins left in the game. (the ref shouted out) Most of our team members rushed to their bunker. To be all shot but a few and taking 4 of them out.

At this point, I crawled to about 18 meters away (I was on a downslope). Which I popped my head up once a while to get the direction right and figure out a better way to flank them.

About 2 mins left. I advanced to about 10 meters. I looked to see one of them facing the opposite direction of where I was, and the other one facing in my direction. This is where it got interesting for me.
I threw the smoke into the opposite side of the my position but the trail of smoke grenade gave me position away. I heard and saw paintballs just wiz by my head! I crawled back to get more cover. Once the smoke was fully blown the remaining members rushed in.
This is when I took the chance. I heard markers firing and people running.
I figured this would be a good time to run in.
I got up with my marker aimed at the bunker then started to run towards the shooter.
*A loud horn sounds off*

Needless to say, I was bummed. The ref came up to me and said 'nice crawling', which I replied with 'no point if it didn't help.'

Hunted

Ty247c

Nov 7, 2002
Michigan
Visit site
first time I played I borrowed one of my friends Piranha G2 BL and we played 1 on 1. I hid behind a huge propane tank and he ran right up to me and practically bunkered me.