The Home Of European Paintball

Your first time

Jon S

London Faction
Sep 22, 2003
London
www.jaysto.com
On a dusty field in Caracas.

I wound up in a tower with some kid who had his own rifle! (spiral ported barrel = rifling, right?;) ) Then my gun jammed because a paintball I'd picked up got stuck in the elbow...worth picking them up as one paintball cost something like a 100 Bolivares.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by liamliddy
LMAO papyrus so where was your first game and how long ago, if you can cast your mind back that far that is.

1987 in Billericay Essex, a Survival Game site run by Richard Hart and Dave somebody.....T'were the good ole days when men were men and markers were Splatmasters :)

liamliddy

Mar 31, 2003
BRIGG NRTH LINCS
Visit site
Originally posted by Robbo
1987 in Billericay Essex, a Survival Game site run by Richard Hart and Dave somebody.....T'were the good ole days when men were men and markers were Splatmasters :)
You do have a good memory then ;) How did you do on the day then, did you know paintball was gonna have such an influence on you?

:)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Originally posted by liamliddy
You do have a good memory then ;) How did you do on the day then, did you know paintball was gonna have such an influence on you?

:)
I got shot by some idiot army pratt in the back of the ear from about three feet away and it frikkin hurt, he thought he was Rambo and I ended up looking like Dumbo.
Got hooked....and the rest as they say ...'is history'......

Where did the last 17 years of my life go........Paintball.........hmmmmmm

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Damn Robbo, you've been playing for longer than most people on this board have been alive(how the hell do rephrase this to make sense?) :p

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
T.B. good point about the money, I remember playing a one day tourney at Hook Wood and it costing me something like 150 quid for the day and that was back in (l989-90) when 150 quid was a fair wedge of money.
Phantom markers were something like 450 quid each I think , so it was quite expensive when compared to nowadays.

Oh what Happy Days :)