The Home Of European Paintball

Your First Tourny

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
Hi,

I want to know how everyone did in there first tourny what they thought of it etc etc...

I just played my first tourny last sunday a KOTH event i thought it was amazing i loved it and i really want to play more now!!! :rolleyes:

i had a few bad experiences!!:

1~ my hopper didnt work in my first came so i couldnt shot anything great first came experience

2~ my gun would only shoot at 6bps max and soon as i got home and changed the modes i was in doulbe figures easy no promblems at all!!!

despite this i still love tourny ball and hope to be playing it for years to come :D

**might be the wrong section**
**sorry about the spelling i have no idea how to spell :eek: **

Tell me all about your first tourny then guys!!!
Cheers Tim :cool:

Tonee

Dec 16, 2005
Hartlepool
Mine was in KoTH, and it was my birthday aswell :D we came 5th

We played the last game and gave the marhsalls our guns too play... Once the marshalls found out it was my birthday they all started shooting at me :O!!! But then I said it was someone else birthday and they started shooting him :D - sorry Usher haha

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
Mine was in KoTH, and it was my birthday aswell :D we came 5th

We played the last game and gave the marhsalls our guns too play... Once the marshalls found out it was my birthday they all started shooting at me :O!!! But then I said it was someone else birthday and they started shooting him :D - sorry Usher haha
lol :rolleyes: :p

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
My first tournament was in about 1995 at Cherkley Wood in Leatherhead run by Bob and Baz of Paintcheck, Epsom.

Me, 2 mates all about 15 years old and two of the Fossils (site team) to make up numbers for us on the massive woodland fields playing a 5 man.

Walked out of the tape at the end of the first game before the marshalls had collected our armbands... We had won the game but handed 10 free points to the opposition.

Somehow we managed to win!!!

Awesome...

Rosie

Aug 30, 2002
Nottingham
Ha ha Magic :D

I remember a little bit about my first one; it wasn't too dreadful, it was in a KOTH at Uttoxeter, good times!! :)

trenzo

Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
mine was the 1st koth event of the season. was cold wet and hilly (uttoxeter...) and all our kit was braking.... we went on our first game with half the team pretending to shoot as there guns weren't shooting.... think we came last or 2nd to it.

but something must have gone right as i have gone back to more and we just won the last one so keep at it!