Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your First Tourny

impamiizgraa

Platinum Member
Feb 6, 2006
M5 Millennium Series - Paris 2006 :rolleyes:

Talk about being thrown in at the deep end (ok it's not div.1 but still!!!)

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
First tourney I went to was the first proper tournament ever held, and was in Hatfield in 1988 (The Survival Championships) played with plastic Splatmasters that had a tube with 10 paintballs in and a little gas CO2 gas canister that held about 20 shots that plugged into the handle of the pistol ...bejezzus..now look at what we play with.
I think it was 15 man and played on fields the size of Berkshire and it was the first time I had ever seen cheating, thanks to the Bart Stud Squad, and I just couldn't believe people could be so low when I saw it.
How far we have come :rolleyes:
Good ole days tho :)

darren maskell

The Ghandi Man
Jul 17, 2003
lincolnshire
www.p8ntballer-forums.com
My first was a 10 man pump at ancaster god nows how many years ago then about 7 years after that the welsh 3 man got me playing again and ive been back balling for the last 5 years all over the place:D And ive still got a splatmaster and one of those brass pgp pump pistols somewhere :eek: .

rayko

WTD UK: BNIB Dream...
My first proper tourny was at Holmbush, 10 man pump in 1998. That was with some of the current and ex Portsmouth University team of that time. As it was summer break, we had people come down from Taunton, and Bishops Ackland for the weekend - now that was either commitment or stupidity :p

First Sup'Air tourney was the first ever 5man tourny at the Temple site. And yes they did have a pump division at that - which was quite cool. I loved playing the woodland field they had next to the safe area.