Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your Funniest Paintball Out Takes

ok so its the 6th round of the MM and team rebel put a team in...r 2nd tourney. 1 of r players at the end of the game makes a move to mug... gun over the top takes the guy totaly off guard......surrender he says.....cap him we say...ok ill walk says the guy. after we hung the flag, the other team said it was very sporting of him to let there player walk..."i had 2"... said r man.."i had no gas left"!!

pballer755

Aug 27, 2002
Seattle, WA
Visit site
That last one is hilarious

This one time during a rec-game, a guy got hit on his way to mug some kid hiding behind a dirt burm. He ran right past a ref (not realizing he was hit) and the ref, knowing that there was a young kid about to be unfairly bunkered, grabbed the player by the back of his jersey and pulled him down backwards. They guy actually did two somersaults back down the burm. It was great. He was pissed, but he cooled off a little when the ref told him he was already dead. It was so funny. Lates!

Ralph

BAD TO THE BONE
So there we woz (NWC) at the world cup for the first time and we'd come 3rd. We woz the dogs kahunas.We'd done pretty well in the 5 man with one of our teamz missing out on the final by a few points to finish 5th.

On to the presentation ceremony:eek: a long drawn out affair with prizes for everyone nay anyone that stood still long enough or knew someone in paintball. Novice 5 man divisional winners then the 5 man finalists.Repeated for the Am's then Pros :eek: . and then on to the serious 10 man prizes with exactly the same format

Time to bugger off and get some beers. On returning they were still on the pre-amble thanking all the various sponsors. Time for some more ale and then back to the ceremonies by this time it was on the am div winners whereby everyone had a mind numbing speech :mad: This time we bought the beer to us and scowled at anyone who remotely looked at the pile af tins.

After 5 days intense hard paintball this was getting too much to bear. On stage they were looking for the representitive from a Novice Japanese team that had entered the 5 man, not having played before. they didnt win a game or shoot a person all tournament and someone thought there should get some sort of prize for coming all that way and getting their arses kicked.
The call went out.. no reply then on to the next prize winner and obligatory captains speech:confused:and then another call for the japs.This went on for about 8 goes and i loudly (under my Breath) said " perhaps they've gone off to dive bomb a few carriers" which is definatly not funny when standing in a country whose carriers were the ones being dive bombed.

As soon as it came out of my mouth "i knew" as Dave stewart would say.Everyone was looking round to see who had said it and i was doing like wise!!!!!!!!!!

pestilence

www.ppemporium.com
Jul 6, 2001
Cambs, England
WWW.PPEMPORIUM.CO.UK
watching gurney get shot in the nuts from 3 foot away at temple this summer!

Or Urban gettin confused running up the field and trying to hide behind the oppsing teams side of the rocket!!

hehehehe

Oh, and Jimmy Laings mullet! (we are the only team in the world to have proffesional chior boy as a bunker monkey!)

Gurney

"The Real Apoc"
Oct 13, 2001
Royston, Herts.
Originally posted by pestilence
watching gurney get shot in the nuts from 3 foot away at temple this summer!
Dude, that was not funny.........kudos to Gee from Thunder for the shot......although it aint difficult to miss :p

Phatty

Aug 31, 2002
tx
Visit site
at a 5man tournament at our home field, my team was packing up and nearly ready to go because we got romped on in the prelims :(

well anyways they call us for a 7th prelim game!

we go out there barefoot, bags of paint in hand, no packs, jus thinking to f'round cuz what the hell we were tired

as it turned out we were playing the team who would later that day win and we took out 2 of them

off the break we were yelling "FREEDOM!"

ok well it was funny then, maybe u had to be there, and these beer is catching up on me :(

Lurch Thunder

Jul 11, 2001
Visit site
One of the stupidest things I have done was at last years Campaign cup. Its come down to a 1 on 1 with me and someone from Bugout, I knew time was short and couldn't afford to get dragged into a snap shooting contest so decide to go for the mug. She is behind a lay down coke can which isn't pegged cos it was on astro turf, I've decided to go over it and shoot her from above. Sadly as it wasn't pegged, I have launched myself forward rolling the bunker about 4 feet and dumping me on my arse on the other side of it, just to find out that the player had moved 4 feet to the right and wasn't there at all. Mercifully the marshall called game over at that point. The annoying thing is the camera crew were there, and it made it onto the Campaign DVD.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Originally posted by Lurch Thunder
One of the stupidest things I have done was at last years Campaign cup. Its come down to a 1 on 1 with me and someone from Bugout, I knew time was short and couldn't afford to get dragged into a snap shooting contest so decide to go for the mug. She is behind a lay down coke can which isn't pegged cos it was on astro turf, I've decided to go over it and shoot her from above. Sadly as it wasn't pegged, I have launched myself forward rolling the bunker about 4 feet and dumping me on my arse on the other side of it, just to find out that the player had moved 4 feet to the right and wasn't there at all. Mercifully the marshall called game over at that point. The annoying thing is the camera crew were there, and it made it onto the Campaign DVD.
I seen that lol
I thought it was just someone messing about, practing bunkering or something ...

Haha nice move anyway ;)

Sinner

Squirrel watcher
Jul 11, 2001
Norwich, Norfolk
Visit site
At DMA I was planning to do a mug & had just left my bunker when my target popped out and looked at me with his gun up! :eek: I immediately turned and ran back around my bunker, somehow not getting shot! I'd effectively just ran in a circle and ended up where I'd started just a second or so earlier, but the best bit was that I did this whilst going "Whooop, whooop, whooop, whooop" ala the Marx Brothers. :D
By bizarre coincidence I had the same thing happen up at Skirmish Nottingham - the only high point in an otherwise awful day for me.
Oh, I also stomped up and down behind my center-back laydown coke can singing "Winnie the Poo" at Ancaster earlier in the year. One of my team had his marker confiscated for the game due to it being hot & since a center-back doesn't really need a marker to do a lot of his job, I give him mine & played the entire game shouting calls & moves, singing & taunting the opposition. It's great fun, more people should play without a marker!