Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your ideas please...

In a couple of weeks I'm delivering a safety presentation to the UKPSF conference. My original idea was to do one on care and inspection of PPE (more interesting than it sounds:) ) but another idea hit me -

What do you expect from a site/event/shop as far as safety goes?

I'm looking at this from beginer to tournament player and it can cover any aspect you feel is important to maintaining safety and promoting the sport.
I'm particularly interested in examples of good practice you have experienced (as well as the bad).
Your ideas may have a great impact in creating the standards paintball in the UK adheres to.
All comments greatly appreciated,

JJ

Ps Except comments about moles or milk floats;)

Tom Allen

TFP
Jul 4, 2003
Cardiff
I sell high pressure fittings, which are considerably safer to use than the existing fittings supplied by the paintball industry. These fittings are similar to the push fits commonly used throughout paintball but are actually safe to use.
If you need more details get in touch.

ices

Banned
Apr 24, 2002
Visit site
Force players to use quality barrel condoms..not the stuff made out of thin material.

Double netting?
Always a chance that a ball may get through and hit someone, most likely me.:(

Andy

F*ck Those Guys
Jul 6, 2001
instructions on air stations, for people who have never used one before, and need to know what to do

Liz

Jan 17, 2002
Kent, UK
Visit site
For absolute beginners - a list of suggested clothing etc along with the booking form so they don't all turn up in stupid footwear that gets ruined & actually bring suitable gloves in winter. Safety stuff like hoods included in the rental fee not just an extra costing them a few quid to rent!