Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your Marker pic Thread

Cube

M2Q'd eblade or the LV1...decisions, decisions
May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Fleisher
Me `an all,I only came on to see a piccy of your new Warped\Ebladed beast:D :cool:
S'not going warped mate:(

well not yet anyway:D Flash has sorted an interface but...well I'm prepared to ive it a go. As it's a vert feed I'm not gonna have all the problems I had with my r/f cocker. Elbows were just made to spin around:(

and I've been practicing shooting right handed and I'm getting better.

Frankly it was anything for a quiet life, after Ledz asked if I wanted a large stone attached to the bottom of my 'cocker to make it heavier I gave up!

You gonna be at the OTE gig mate?

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Cube
S'not going warped mate:(

well not yet anyway:D Flash has sorted an interface but...well I'm prepared to ive it a go. As it's a vert feed I'm not gonna have all the problems I had with my r/f cocker. Elbows were just made to spin around:(

and I've been practicing shooting right handed and I'm getting better.

Frankly it was anything for a quiet life, after Ledz asked if I wanted a large stone attached to the bottom of my 'cocker to make it heavier I gave up!

You gonna be at the OTE gig mate?
:eek:

After all that crap about getting a warp interface :eek:

C'mon, do you really want a hopper back on top of the gun...and its a halo now isn't it?

Hindenburge cocker, sounds good ;) :D

Fleisher

Feb 23, 2002
CUBE ,
I should be at OTE,all being well:rolleyes: ,keeping the Warp flag flying(or is that limply dangling in the breeze)
Dan at Planet said they'd managed to hook\cobble a Warp onto an Eblade I sorta guessed it was yours.

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Philip
:eek:

After all that crap about getting a warp interface :eek:

C'mon, do you really want a hopper back on top of the gun...and its a halo now isn't it?

Hindenburge cocker, sounds good ;) :D
Paience, when I can afford it I'll be adding an E-Blade to my spare cocker, with the Warp feed:D

and yes it's a Halo now, shiny new and un-sanded...damn I want my new 'cocker:cool:

Cube

May 4, 2002
Warrington
Originally posted by Fleisher
CUBE ,
I should be at OTE,all being well:rolleyes: ,keeping the Warp flag flying(or is that limply dangling in the breeze)
Dan at Planet said they'd managed to hook\cobble a Warp onto an Eblade I sorta guessed it was yours.
Cool, may see you there, depending on how rich I feel after the DC.

and no it wasn't mine, Flash sorted it out at the World Cup, and from what I gather it was as simple a job as I thought it would be. My E-Blade's awaiting grips AFAIK

Philip

Whip it out..
Mar 24, 2002
Ellesmere Port
Originally posted by Cube
Paience, when I can afford it I'll be adding an E-Blade to my spare cocker, with the Warp feed:D

and yes it's a Halo now, shiny new and un-sanded...damn I want my new 'cocker:cool:
Use the warp, have it feeding your cocker all day long baby :D