Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your move of the Year?

STONESOLDIER

Planet Eclipse
Mar 4, 2007
Manchester, Stretford
Everyone will have that amazing story, when they hid in a push and shot 30 people in a big game or pulled off an amazing run threw on Sup Air

Tell us your story, serious answers only please.

Woods ball
Sup air

For me I ran threw the middle of the field at the CPPS mugged the W guy carried on running to shoot the 2 snake guys, turned around to shoot the 4 guy on the bag side and continued to shoot the 5th guy and pressing the buzzer, probably the Highlight of my year personally.

Last edited:

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
World Cup Chantilly. We doubled the W, called to my teammate that their guy was coming (saw top of his head through the dip) they traded. Shot the Can and the Temple snake side (snap shots on different pop outs), then ran through, shot the D side can and temple who were looking wire, hit the buzzer. 4 pack and it was in the octo round on Sunday. Good times with good friends :)

...then I had to sit out a point because I'm old and was winded like a beaten down steam engine.

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Easy, as I've hardly played!

Entered the 1v1 at Campaign, purely to get on the CPL field for a laugh! Got drawn in the first point of the whole event - I set up to gamble on him running to the first bunker outside of back centre and swung up and put a lane just to the right on the W.

Fired maybe half a dozen balls, had a jam in the feedneck and then looked up from trying to fix it to see the refs calling my opponent out. Turns out, one of the first balls I fired hit him as he made his bunker....all those hours of shooting drills paid off!