Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your Paint Consumption Big or Small?

Profit

Jan 31, 2011
What's up!

So im a regular baller. But after a few games i have spent a more than a ton on paint. I play recc'ee for the moment untill i get a team, and get on some training courses.

I was wondering what your guys paint consumption is. I know it can vary between the courses and types of players but try to make an adverage guess.

Profit.

glenn

Platinum Member
Dec 2, 2008
Stockton-on-tees
What's up!

So im a regular baller. But after a few games i have spent a more than a ton on paint. I play recc'ee for the moment untill i get a team, and get on some training courses.

I was wondering what your guys paint consumption is. I know it can vary between the courses and types of players but try to make an adverage guess.

Profit.
when you say reccee do you mean as a punter or a walkon?

last time i played in the woods i shot 2 boxes

shaggy88

Dec 1, 2010
I can do 2 cases in a day easy on sup air/ tourney ball I do less now that I capped my gun at 10.5 bps I believe it is Marker dependent aswell as knowing distance, it's to easy to waste paint trying to shoot someone out of range

T-T

Platinum Member
Jun 21, 2010
Derbyshire
I like to run light. So that's often hopperball. It's cheap, a challenge and forces me to play more aggressively.

Bambulus

Wreckballer - PMGWC#2
Nov 13, 2008
that special place.
www.leekspin.com
Get through about three quarters of a case on a woodsballin' day. Could probably go way over that, but I like to keep track of my paint. I limit how much I take out with me.
:)
I'd love to play more pump. That would really get my paint usage down and improve my movement/accuracy skills at the same time.

Hell, I'd just like to play more. Damn uni gettin' in my way
:tsk:

Punter337

Domination
Nov 5, 2010
Norfolk
5 man.... 6 boxes between the team
3 man.... 4 boxes between the team
Walk-on however trigger happy you are! :D