Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your ratings for Kev Smith films please....

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Just need to settle something with the other half....she reckons Dogma is a pile of sh1t and that chasing amy is BETTER than Mallrats!!! What is she on???!!!!

Also, anyone seen the new Jay and Silent bob flick? is it any good??

Snootchie Bootchies y'all!!

dunx:rolleyes:

Oct 4, 2001
all over
Visit site
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! your "other half" knows her s**t

Dogma was no way near as good as mallrats or chasing amy

and allthough Jay and silent Bob strike back will be good it will be very manistreme like dogma.

or as TJ has put forward "TJ and Silent Buddha Strike Back" which i would pay to see.

BUT have either of you see clerks or clarks (dont know which) its like the first one and its in black and white.

IS.......PISS........FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have see all of them so i kow my s**t too

Duncster

uber-spect8or!
Jul 7, 2001
Kettering
Visit site
Clerks is the best one of the lot, but for pure laffable no thinky involved veg and watch tele antics, I would have to say that Mallrats kicks the **** out of the rest!!

dunx

FAMINE

Pretty boy
Jul 10, 2001
Cambridge
www.teamapoc.co.uk
HA,
As the most knoledgable view askew fan in the UK i can put her straight,

1. clerks
2. mallrats
3. Jay and silent bob strikes back
4. Dogma
5. Chasing Amy

funny that mr.smith sees them that way too.

I also recomend checking out the comic books, they fill in the bits between the stories.

Any questions ?

pickaxeboy

eXtreme macca
Oct 23, 2001
Suffolk, UK
Visit site
i've only seen Mallrats and Chasing Amy, they kick ass, but the cocksuckers at the film board made Jay and Silent Bob an 18, that coupled with Apocalypse Now Redux being on limited release makes for a very pissed off macca

tb-303

Shootin’ fools shootin’ fools
Oct 8, 2001
wolverhampton, UK
well being the original biggest Kev Smith fan! my order goes.
1.mallrats
2.clerks
3.chaising amy
4.jay and silent bob strike back
5.dogma( but i love 'em all really)
i also love the animated series(flopped in the states,but great) buy it if you can its cool. best episode is weher Jay slips on a drink in the quickstop and sues Dante.whan they get to court Judge reinholt(bverly hlls cop) is the judge, but he has to go on secret mision with axl foley to put some bananas up some exhausts.guess u have to watch it.
J&Sb Strike back was cool but i just thought something was missing(dunno what,i'm trying to work it out) fantastic intro though with a young Jay and Bob! (anyone recon that was randals dad who has a go at jays mom?)but most watched is mallrats. i think Jason Lee makes the difference,any one remember him when he skated with the bones brigade(any old skaters here?)he just cracks me up esp in the lesbian kiss scene in Chasing amy,top guy.
comics are cool too.hmmm especially the one i have signed(fanboy!!)
tb(snoochie boochies)-303