The Home Of European Paintball

Your thoughts on Dynasty Pictures

stongle

Crazy Elk. Mooooooooooo
Aug 23, 2002
The Wynn
Visit site
Teej,

duder he just called you gay cos you've got a sig.

You going to take that homie? or you being smoking that opium laced weed again?

Jamie B

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2001
The jungle
Originally posted by Intheno

Not rumor or speculation, just some good old fashioned word of mouth info - my lawyer plays and he was there at the weekend...

Is that your 'fear an loathing in las vegas' stlye "lawyer" per chance?

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
if you just take a while to look at all the 'sigs', they are so totally gay! Also, the strange names, I mean come on!!
I'm surprised half the people have time to play paintball, what with your train sets, erasure calendars, online 'gay-ming' and wxxking off all the time.....

oooooh!

L J

big big titties
if you just take a while to look at all the 'sigs', they are so totally gay! Also, the strange names, I mean come on!!
I'm surprised half the people have time to play paintball, what with your train sets, erasure calendars, online 'gay-ming' and wxxking off all the time.....

oooooh!
takes one to know one;)

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
OK, I mean, whats going on with the cat/eye's, and the little 'quote' next to it?
If someone can give me a plausible explanation of all this, so that I can understand the motivation, I would feel better, and you would all be less gay - well, most of you...

Smally85

Super5ives 2010 Champions
OK, I mean, whats going on with the cat/eye's, and the little 'quote' next to it?
If someone can give me a plausible explanation of all this, so that I can understand the motivation, I would feel better, and you would all be less gay - well, most of you...
Erm the Cats eyes being representitive of a Jaguars eyes and him playing for the Jags....
The quote is cos he's a dumbass tho ;) :p