Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your thoughts on Dynasty Pictures

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
OK, now I get the eye's thing, I am just getting accustomed to these forums, I will soon learn to spell badly, post stuff I know nothing about and will probably bring on pictures, little faces and a 'sig' when I am feeling gay enough to do so.
Peace and Love

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Intheno
OK, I mean, whats going on with the cat/eye's, and the little 'quote' next to it?
If someone can give me a plausible explanation of all this, so that I can understand the motivation, I would feel better, and you would all be less gay - well, most of you...

as smally has said, i play for the jaguars which is the eyes bit, the quote is because i notoriously talk crap, so i thought i better put some reasoning behind it.

your not much better, you have just come on here today and insulted pretty much everyone on here.

and im inclined to believe you are about 13 as you keep on using the word gay, and generally only young teens use this as an insult, most people understand what gay means and you cant really call people gay because they use these forums of a way of communication and because they hav sigs and things you havent seen before

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
I can assure you that I am not a teenager, and I can also inform you that I am having a laugh. If you are that easily offended you should avoid all contact with others.

Insulting everyone on here?
13 years old?

What an extremely gay thing to say....

OK, now I get the eye's thing, I am just getting accustomed to these forums, I will soon learn to spell badly, post stuff I know nothing about and will probably bring on pictures, little faces and a 'sig' when I am feeling gay enough to do so.
Peace and Love
Yeah this is just what we need to brighten up the forums. I'm liking the style of this guy, nothing like calling the majority of the forum users gay. Although I find this insult offensive as a persons sexual preferance should have no bearing on thier ability to interact as a member of todays society.

People use signatures to show the rest of us who they play for, are sponsored by, to express thier artistic talent or the abilty to plaugurise somebody elses work. If you don't like them just go into your options page and turn the show signatures option off.

Also did you realise by having 'Signatures are gay' in your signature you are calling yourself gay.

For those that want to know TJ's sig lyrics come from the song "No Rain" by the band Blind Melon.

Now back onto topic. How long exactly do you think that dynasty cn go around saying that thier markers are crap before smartparts cop the nark and reprimand them. Or is it a plan to get the dynasty shocker up and running faster, and when its running by saying that that marker is great increasing the sale of the replicas and thus lining the dynasty coffers. Either way its not very good advertising for the standard shocker is it, seeing as these are new markers and they have oodles of tech support to get them running.

And my award for bad move of the year goes to Dynasty for signing on the dotted line.

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Wow TL, you have taken on the role of "Defender of WDP" with vigour, i am sure that should get you some browny points at WDP;)

On a serious note, i cant recall a time when i hadnt seen paint dripping out of the barrel or breach of one of the Dynasty gune after a game during the MS and Miami NPPL. Maybe they took the Shocker option because they were getting a shed full of cash, but would not be too far from what they had been used to because the Shocker chops as much as the Angel does?;)

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Intheno I can assure you that I am not a teenager, and I can also inform you that I am having a laugh. If you are that easily offended you should avoid all contact with others.

Insulting everyone on here?
13 years old?

What an extremely gay thing to say....
hahaha, funniest thing i heard on here for ages!! :D

Intheno

People's Supermod
Sep 18, 2003
Chicago (South Side)
Visit site
If there has to be a 'defender of WDP' then I would like to sign up please. Please tell this forum 'newbie how to do this. WDP are the origin of cool in this industry. Slamming them is weak and demontrates a lack of knowledge of what this company has actuall done for us all. Who wants to own up to a lack of knowledge..............any takers..................no-one?.......

As for Dynasty, I would imagine SP would have had something to say about one of their team throwing their gun off the field at practice at SC 2 weeks ago, shouting unrepeatable obscenities at it, and claiming it had not worked since he had it back from them from being fixed

One thing I can promise you teenage, sex-starved, internet wierdo's, its accurate information, you don't believe it - go check it out!

Peace and Love, and can someone explain how to turn off my signature again!

Baca Loco

Ex-Fun Police
If there has to be a 'defender of WDP' then I would like to sign up please. Please tell this forum 'newbie how to do this

Peace and Love, and can someone explain how to turn off my signature again!
Just add 'Defender of WDP' to your sig. ;) :)

As to the other: click on User Settings, then on Edit Options, scroll down to Thread View Options and click No to first item listed. Then click to permanently change the setting. Viola! Goodbye festive sigs.