Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Your thoughts please!!

Richie-Carrot

Maniac
Nov 27, 2003
Newcastle upon Tyne
i know it sounds a bit naff, but you could get around this by having a kind of debrief, where all team captains must stay (i know this sucks if you want to get an early flyer) during debrief you could cover tidy pit area, feedback from teams about your event "ie can we make it any better, did you enjoy it ?" then once the event organiser is cool, everyone can leave ? just a thought tho guys, if you took a deposit at the start it would keep peeps till the end ?

oh, and i set me gat at around 285, same reason as other lad, but i always keep me btl out of the sun (if its sunny) and as iam neurotic about having a hot gun, i always give it a once over the chrono every other game, although it has never gone hot yet " TOUCH WOOD"

Kind regards Richie
btw feedback from the lads on the team would suggest the event was excelent. thankyou on behalf of SAAC and SAAC MAVERICKS

Chuck

Northern by a mile
Aug 4, 2003
Essex
www.paintballextreme.co.uk
How about a £25-£50 charge on top of the entry fee, returned at the end of the day when a rep from the organisor has checked the team bay. Only one team member need stay behind so the ones with further to drive can get away. Once people get used to it the problem would be solved (or paid for).

Chrono, 290-295.
Paint wastage is criminal, all our guys have to empty the hoppers into bags, Its all extra training paint 8 guys X 200 bullets = 1600 thats just a shocking waste!

Chuck

Ps, Joey we did have 2 teams and only one 6ft table! sorry Warren.

Markie C

Carlos Spicy Weiner
Aug 1, 2004
Northern Quarter
www.northernquarterpb.com

you cant make people pay any more it is to expensive any way i know you would say you can have it back but how picky are you going to be . penalty points are a better idea may be give them at the next event .
shooting all your paint off its there money
close to 300 as poss

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
I don't think asking for more money is the solution.
What warren did was just fine, the area was left very clean, and i think all other promoters should follow the same example.

Just the threat of losing points is enough to make almost every team clean up after them selves.

garycarrot

Apr 9, 2002
Durham, North East England
Visit site
I do not see a problem with the event organiser having a quiet word with any team that is making a mess, and giving them penelty points if they do not tidy up.......

As for shooting off any paint, I will always fire my marker, and empty the hopper, and if I have changed any settings, give it a blast....

The chrono....WTF???? got to be blinking stupid to shoot at it.

Set my marker at around 285/290. Do not want it to creep or spike and make it hot. I always check it throughout the day as well, and adjust accordingly.

Sounds like alot of lazy ballers to me.

stevee

Jan 20, 2005
leatherhead
Visit site
isn't that what the organisers there for and taking points off a team for litter are you crazy just chain them up and beat them with a stick untill they do it them selfs