jack_judge

Tree or not #1 Member
Mar 7, 2008
Cambridgeshire
to jack

i didnt stop as i said i deleted that account cos the vids werent that good
heres my new account:
http://uk.youtube.com/BoylsiePb
the gear bag is longer and better explained (i think)
and the dry firing vid is practically all dry firing and not much talking like the last one
just ask yourself the questions what did you want to know when you first started playing paintball and do vids on that. keep the dryfiring to yourself but keep trying like dan said video playing or things you can make to overcome the high cost of paintball etc

G

Gassy

Moved to the video section of the forum as I think if left in the newbie board it will do more damage than good to prospective paintballers.

Boylsie

Sep 17, 2008
ye im going pbing this saturday
but no parents are coming
so i dont know how ill get some footage
ill ask if in a game i can take the camera with me
and like carry it along
but it might be hard.
any ideas
i dont have a camcorder
only a 7mp samsung digital camera

and to jack again
i will be doing more helpfull vids sooon

danrandon

randonphotography.co.uk
Mar 4, 2005
leicester
www.randonphotography.co.uk
G

Gassy

good to see a mod mothering him gassy.

Ps. boylesie one tip, respect your mods and they will respect you.

pps. get some work done gassy you rotund person you ;)
You know you need a large hammer to drive a big nail Dan and do I look like the mothering type:rolleyes: Thats uncle Erics Job:p

Bolter

Administrator
Aug 19, 2003
Kettering
www.facebook.com
Hi

I cant speak for everyone who has responded to you, but I wasn't trying to be harsh, I was in fact asking a question.

Your videos are just personal videos to you. They would not interest any other player, and as they are chocka full of bad information, they may be a bad influence on new players.

As for the criticism. If you can't handle the answers, don't ask the questions. There are a whole load of people on these forums who are over 20yrs old, and really there's only so much teenager we can take. Don't be offended, you just need to understand that there are more age groups to cater for than your age.

What I would spend your time doing is training, playing and above all having fun. Leave "informative" videos to people that are informed.

Tricky Dicky

Turks
May 9, 2008
Inverness
as said in the video by jack already, dry fire as your if your playing dry firing as you were wont help a bit. The more you fire like your playing the better chances you have in increasing your ROF that way.

you may think yeey! im getting beter at shooting dry firing like you were, although when it comes to play and your gripping the grips more and keeping tighter youll be somewhat un-use to it and will have a lower ROF than you think you were going to have or even reach.

Always dry fire in the style you play in, i find helps alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.