Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

YouTubed it

jcressey

Demolition Squad
Nov 6, 2005
East Sussex - Brighton
Abusive :confused: the words Suggestive

Im not saying there was anything wrong with it , and im not saying the petition was a good idea either:rolleyes:

Just suggesting another way the slot could of been more well used

sorry to offend ya

Ahdinko

Team Apocalypse.
Jun 12, 2006
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Mate please dont get me wrong, The fact that your getting coverage is fantastic, what im saying is , Why dont you get some of the Top boys to get involved in that coverage next time... Just let the Pro's handle it, thats what i say, they are much more experianced and deal with media alot more then we do :)

But once again GOOD WORK :)
Let the Pro's handle it?
I would be insulted at that.

Any player of a sport represents his sport, no matter of skill level and what league he plays in.

Robbo

Owner of this website
Jul 5, 2001
London
www.p8ntballer.com
Let the Pro's handle it?
I would be insulted at that.

Any player of a sport represents his sport, no matter of skill level and what league he plays in.

It is true to say that any participant can represent any sport but it's not true to say the same about professionally presenting it.
And when I use the word 'professionally', I don't mean in any way to imply our (UK) pros are gonna be any better at it than the least experienced of our player base, because they ain't.
All they can do is play at a higher level and that's it.
The Yanks for some reason do tend to spawn guys who are well at ease and professional sounding in front of the camera, people such as Will Arroyo, Matty Marshall to name but two.

If anybody is thinking we have a domestic front on the worldwide battle to get Paintball as a sport on TV is pissing in the wind.
There is only one front and it starts about 3000 miles west of us, believe anything else and you are wasting your time and most definitely your money.

phillips

bite me
May 21, 2006
As far away from you as possible
don't mean to point out the obviouse but what where you expecting?, they arn't T.V. presenters and it shows, still the dive could have been redone so it was remotly smooth .

Paintball publicity is still good thjough.

Indeed, to reitterate though... coverage and paintball on TV ain't the same thing.

People I meet still remember that slot on the BBC and have a vague idea of what tournament paintball is about, the use of BBCi and local radio means that our web site has had near on 6000 hits which is huge (Relatively speaking) for a regional non pro team.

Be it for the good of the sport or good old self promotion in the vain hope of attracting a sponsor one day we aim to gain as much publicity as possible in the non paintball media streams.